ForumsNewcomers ForumHey guys Names Rayneth

9 1665
Raynethx
Raynethx
50 posts

Hello everyone here on Armour games my names Rayneth aka Raynethx this is more of my character name though, since i like to go into character now & again so please be wary of that.I like to draw swords graphic art,design that which is in the art & music corner that sort of stuff Kingdom hearts Final Fantasy well mostly I would call myself one of the fans. I also like Piano music.VGM,Orchestrated music,new age etc etc anything else?

• 9 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,188 posts

Welcome to ArmorGames! Together we shall feed you pang!

gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,852 posts

Hello and welcome to the land of AG. Where we have rolling fields, wild pangs,(do NOT spell pang with a capital "P&quot and Elk/Moose/Deer/Things. Where you can make friends in the forums and enemies in WEPR. So welcome, one and all to the land of AG.
P.S. I'm a friendly wolf.
P.P.S. Don't eat or drink anything with pang in it.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,342 posts

Hell-O and welcome to AG.
You can eat/drink something pang-related, no problem, several users did that and they are still alive.
There is only one pang-related thing you should never do and thats writing pang with a capital &quot".

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

^ Speaks da truth, dawg

Welcome aboard. It seems like you'd be quite interested in the Arts, Music, and Writing section...you should go check it out!

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,302 posts

A newcomer? How now, Sir Raynethx!

I am Sir Riptizoid101, greatest knight in the kingdom of Armor Games! But of course, thou must hath hear of my many exploits and legendary deeds!

I give thee an example, for one e'en I was plundering thy olden caves of AMW, when I find the most beauteous siren playing a harp! Of course, I had to resist temptation, but when I had, yon sirens transformed into dragons! I unsheathed my sword and ran into battle!

Oh! Apologies, my Goodman, for my prating away. It seems I've taken much of thine time, so I must now take my leave. If thou wishes to hear the rest, come hither right away, and I'd be more than happy to!

I will see you anon!

~Sir Riptizoid101

Raynethx
Raynethx
50 posts

great you guy's are all nuts or weird but still that helps hmmm

TeslaGuy
TeslaGuy
978 posts

Welcome to this awesome Medieval Site
Foxes are not allowed in Our Kingdom
Please change your amatar