ForumsSupport ForumSinjid Missing Cutscene Glitch (Can't Progress)

1 3243
jcozen
jcozen
1 posts
Nomad

Hey, so I believe I've hit a pretty nasty glitch in Sinjid. Might just be I missed something, but it seems a few other users are having the same problem and haven't seen an answer anywhere.

At the end of the third mission (burial grounds), upon returning to town and discovering Masaru missing you get the sub-mission "The Missing Captain"; however, for some users even after going over everything in the town a ton of times nothing else happens and it seems impossible to progress.

Looking at walkthroughs and Let's Play's of the game on Youtube, there's supposed to be a cutscene with Eri and a random ninja in the camp that unlocks the next area. However, this does not happen for me, and thus the game is stuck perpetually on that mission.

It could be I just missed some trigger or something, but that seems unlikely given others have had the same problem. A user named Neomidas posted about the same thing in the Quests thread, but didn't get a response.

So, is this a real glitch? If so, is there anything I can do about it? Would really stink to have to redo the entire game from the beginning.

• 1 Reply
killerspeed19
killerspeed19
1 posts
Nomad

I've gotten the same problem. I actually had to redo the entire campaign but, still got stuck again after the shogun palace mission. Krin should fix this glitch.

Showing 1-1 of 1