ForumsThe TavernIt is time

30 5230
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

I feel silly creating this thread, but I humbly request your opinions:

Some of you may know that there are rumors about why I don't have an armatar. One was that I am a ninja. The other was that I'm waiting until I have 5000AP which is where all the armatars I want are.

It just so happens that I now have 5000AP, and I'm in a bind.

Should I-

a) Remain armatarless?
b) Pick the armatar I've had my eye on ever since I had a paltry 1300AP?

THE FATE OF AG LIES IN YOUR HANDS! CHOOSE WISELY!

...nah, just kidding. But yeah, I dunno what I should do :P

• 30 Replies
GregWeeler
GregWeeler
259 posts
Nomad

Hmm... if you have really never had an Armatar until now, wouldn't it be weird getting one. Also you would never be able to turn back to the original one. However, I believe the true choice rest in your hands.

Ooh, which one were you waiting for?

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

A pony. It goes well with the true origins of my nickname.

See why I'm in a bind!?

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

Strop, do NOT take the armatar because not having an armatar is what makes you unique, not many other people have no armatar except those out there who do not know how to get one, but when they do know how to get an armatar they get it...But you stayed different, you didn't get one. Not having an armatar makes you stand out in the crowd, so therefor you should keep it.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

none! you will be the only user whos gotten that far and even became mod and still has no picture

th3pr3tz3l
th3pr3tz3l
189 posts
Nomad

I say no armatar. Whenever I see noa armatar I'm all like STROP! Usually it is just sum new person, but sometimes its STROP! so no armatar. In favt, I used to think that big white space was an armatar that needed LOTS of AP to get. I know better now tho =P

GregWeeler
GregWeeler
259 posts
Nomad

Ahh, I see, hmm...

If you pick the pony, then you get 1,000 spam comments on your page saying, "You got an Armatar, No way!"

Also too many people have the ponies/unicorns.

However, if you do not pick it, the whole reason you waited is wasted.

I really do not know.

invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

No Armatar. You don't need it. You are you.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Pick none. It's more unique and only a few who are pretty high in points rarely take. Or at least until they decide to make Ninja Armatars or even better, Minja Armatars.

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

Don't do it dude...Whenever i look on a forum and see no armatar i think oh good, strop has decided to bless us with his presence. With an avatar i wouldn't realize you were their unless i actually read your comment...

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Nah you shouldn't change, thats the best armatar you can have at 5000AP.

runeman153
runeman153
108 posts
Nomad

pick wut makes u happiest

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Okay, thanks guys. From this feedback, I've decided that yes, I'm remaining ninja. And I mean not even taking up an armatar even if ninjas come out.

I mean, I really like the pony, but it would actually cause a lot of confusion if I picked it out now. However, should I ever reach the rank of gold king (in about a year's time, haha), maybe I'll review my decision then.

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

You've gone too far without an armatar. You dont need one now.

homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

Good move Strop. If you remain 'armatarless', you can always choose to use one of the unicorns later, but if you choose a unicorn now, you will NEVER (except in a rare, difficult to perform situation) be able to go back to 'armatarless'.

On a side note, when Strop said, "There are many rumors as to why I have no armatar.... (etc etc) Well, I am in a bind." I thought he said 'I am BLIND' haha XP

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

*gropes around* whut? Who said that? I can't read the text! 8D

Showing 1-15 of 30