ForumsSupport ForumForum Polls?

13 2798
th3pr3tz3l
th3pr3tz3l
189 posts
Nomad

I love making pools out of my topics on other websites. And am wondering if there is anyways this could be implemented in the Armor Games forum. THough this has probably been brought up before...Just though it would be a fun idea

• 13 Replies
1_800_ima_ninja
1_800_ima_ninja
43 posts
Nomad

i believe i've heard about it before but it wan't taken into consideration due to some reason i can't remember but still i would love to be able to vote on the content of the site without just posting and this could also be another way to get AP

GregWeeler
GregWeeler
259 posts
Nomad

Here's a little piece of advice... If you think something has been made before, check around before making a new topic.

This one is old, but there is one here.

There is also one here.

And a more recent one here.

Try some of those out.

th3pr3tz3l
th3pr3tz3l
189 posts
Nomad

I have seen em, but in none of them a difinitive reason why not is not given. I was hoping for one =P

KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

Ha ha yea theres alot of these topics around but thtas the same with most topics so don't feel bad!

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

As all the Moderators and Admin say over and over on these same topics that people just seem to not care that it has been made over and over again, they want to be original and a lot of sites use polls.

th3pr3tz3l
th3pr3tz3l
189 posts
Nomad

Thank You! I got an answer!

[/topic]

Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

As all the Moderators and Admin say over and over on these same topics that people just seem to Hnot care that it has been made over and over again, they want to be original and a lot of sites use polls.

Honestly, Orginal?! We have quotes, images, and bold option, links, and italics all forums have that. I see no harm in using polls, if anything they help because someone can just say they like something or whatnot we already know that from they vote, that and its an easy to exactly how many members want something.
Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

My point being its a basic forum standard it really goes hand&hand with other features already on this forum. We can't just reject something because its not 100% orginal, most things on this site aren't.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Those are the basic ones that everyone always uses. Polls aren't super commonly used.

KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

Well on sites I have seen all of them have polls so what harm could polls be on AG?

KoS

th3pr3tz3l
th3pr3tz3l
189 posts
Nomad

I still think it is a good idea, especially for debates that often go on in the world events section, politics, etc. section. But if the moderators and Admins say no. Then the answer is no, and you gotta live with it. So I don't want this to go all nutso just cause I asked a question! =P

Freeze752
Freeze752
12 posts
Nomad

It could bring hackers to this website, just a suggestion.

oshimoto
oshimoto
46 posts
Nomad

Polls are a great idea, I don't post much so I didn't know fi there was a poll but htat would be a great idea.

Showing 1-13 of 13