Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

Um , littlebit old here , but hello

Posted Jun 21, '13 at 9:30am

TeslaGuy

TeslaGuy

1,000 posts

You probably know me
Saw a lot of mine posts (Especially on Forum Games)
Spammed for some time
And like that and blah blah
I wanna say hello , hay , hi , hey , good day , afternoon or what time it is
I maybe had a profile since 3 January 2012 , and posted some posts ,
But I still feel some kind of new

Posted Jun 21, '13 at 9:52am

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,461 posts

Welcome to ArmorGames! Enjoy the pang! It may look funny but I promise that some people have lived.

Posted Jun 21, '13 at 9:55am

devansh_asthana

devansh_asthana

405 posts

Hi!Welcome to ArmorGames!

Posted Jun 21, '13 at 12:46pm

Raynethx

Raynethx

50 posts

can't be that old i'am only 20 & 30 aren't old either anyway howdy pleasure to meet cha

Posted Jun 21, '13 at 3:26pm

Riptizoid101

Riptizoid101

3,354 posts

Well met, Sir TeslaGuy!

It is I, Sir Riptizoid101, greatest knight in the kingdom of Armor Games! Verily it is so! Of course, thou must hast heard of me exploits and legendary deeds! By my troth, thou wilt hast a most splendid time whilst staying in thy kingdom!

Fair warning, my Goodman, beware of the dragons! Yon fowl beasts hath no remorse for dining on human bones and flesh! Oft times I hast slain yon fowl beasts, and hath acquired much battle scars as a trophy!

Oh, excuse me for prating away. I hast come hither to welcome thee, not tell of my exploits or legendary deeds. My apologies, my Goodman!

Perchance we'll converse at a later time. Methinks that thou wilt enjoy a good tale!

Fare thee well.
~Sir Riptizoid101

Posted Jun 21, '13 at 4:05pm

gamerguy12345

gamerguy12345

2,961 posts

Hello TeslaGuy, and welcome to AG. Where we have rolling fields, wild pangs,(do NOT spell pang with a capital "P") and Elk/Moose/Deer/Things. Where you can make friends in the forums and enemies in WEPR. So welcome, one and all to the land of AG.
P.S. I'm a friendly wolf.

Posted Jun 21, '13 at 5:22pm

Raynethx

Raynethx

50 posts

is umm Retiz always this courageous & valiant in real life i do wonder?

Posted Jun 21, '13 at 6:48pm

TeslaGuy

TeslaGuy

1,000 posts

Thanks for introducing me to this awesome site
I hope , I will make great friends

R22D - Thank you for being the first one , I'm glad to meet you , I'm C3PO

devansh_asthana - Hi buddy ! What's new today ?

Raynethix - Hi Fox , thanks for welcoming me , but I don't know what are you speaking about

Riptizoid101 - Hey Sir Old Friend ! Or should I say Rival ? Well , we always see us in Forum Games buddy . Great Sir Knight , can I stay in your wonderful kingdom ? Can I be a Lord doing Lord stuff ? Can I help you , my majesty ? Can I see your Dragon Trophy room ? I have encounter many many dragons ! Wonderful dragons ! But they were baby dragons . One wizard was raising them up , when I was a little kid . Ah , memories ! See you Sir in your Castle ! Only if you let me ?

gamerguy12345 - Thank you for warning me about the pang thing ! Is it something bad ? Or does it have a bad untold truth ? Anyway , are you a cute wolf or a ****** wolf ? Anyway , I will bring you KFC chicken every day to you if you want

devansh_asthana - Here's your favor buddy :
TEST

Posted Jun 21, '13 at 6:50pm

TeslaGuy

TeslaGuy

1,000 posts

About the * , I mean badbutt wolf

Posted Jun 22, '13 at 4:32am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,676 posts

Wassup wassup.