ForumsGamesKingdom Rush Frontiers, Ever gonna be released for flash?

86 37319
gamerzakiullah
gamerzakiullah
41 posts
Shepherd

i was a bit disturbed by the fact that KR-F is released on ipad,iphone etc but not for flash.....it was the flash version at armor games that made kingdom rush so popular and now they are not even letting us play for free on flash...is this true???cause if it is than i hate ironhide.....not everyone has an ipad etc...

• 86 Replies
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

November?... November??... November???... Well, that is unexpected!!!!

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

November? As in, THIS November?

Raze5000
Raze5000
47 posts
Treasurer

I don't think the game will release on Steam. Steam only hosts or runs as a client for multiplayer games you download. Not for singleplayer games that run on your browser. And to counter some of your posts, Kingdom Rush is not released for free on Android. It costs way more than an iPhone version and that makes no sense to me.
Being a graduate in IT and software engineering myself I think I have enough authorization and expertise to say recoding a game and planting it again with different software does NOT take 7 FREAKING MONTHS. It takes up to one and a half at max. The game was created with Flash or Unity since Apple does not own any such brands or softwares so their argument is moot if they say it is a difficult task recoding it.
Following the same logic, Flash and Android should have been released first. Apple software wold take far more time to recode and implant, so if the game was released in June, the Apple version of it must have been finished in mid- May. And the Flash version must have been made in March. If released then, it would have still gotten them the title of best game 2013, so it makes no sense to keep us waiting for a year. It is either they are complete idiots and asssholes and want to deliberately annoy us or that they have some sort of voodoo magic that somehow created the Apple version but cannot make a Flash version so they have to work manually.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Steam? Nobody wants it on steam^^ (kidding)

But Flash... maybe today!

benni369
benni369
328 posts
Shepherd

It's official: Kingdom Rush Frontiers is on armor games!

mrdeath9700
mrdeath9700
50 posts
Nomad

OH MY GOD FINALLY MY WISH HAS COME TRUE thank you ironhide FINALLY!

JJness
JJness
1 posts
Nomad

Will there be buyable bonus stages just like the first one with extra perks, etc.? I noticed that the mobile version also has extra stages + heroes, so im wondering if there's more to be released eventually with a buy option as well..

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

No idea... they have some heros to buy, but if the other levles will make it on flash, no idea, but if so it might be premium content, as seen in the original KR.

tunis5000
tunis5000
10 posts
Peasant

ITS OUT! IM ON LEVEL 6 ITS SOOOOOOOO HAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDD

tunis5000
tunis5000
10 posts
Peasant

Just beat the game! But i do admit im pretty sad it was such i fun game i didnt want it to end ;(.But im happy I beat it.

tunis5000
tunis5000
10 posts
Peasant

They will probably add bonus levels soon.It would be nice for that.Because im always up for another level or 2 kingdom rush fronteirs is way better than the first i wonder what the bonus levels will be like! Cant wait till the 3rd comes out! But thats gonna be like 3 or 4 years....well i can wait till 2016.

Showing 76-86 of 86