ForumsGamesKingdom Rush Frontiers, Ever gonna be released for flash?

86 37328
gamerzakiullah
gamerzakiullah
41 posts
Shepherd

i was a bit disturbed by the fact that KR-F is released on ipad,iphone etc but not for flash.....it was the flash version at armor games that made kingdom rush so popular and now they are not even letting us play for free on flash...is this true???cause if it is than i hate ironhide.....not everyone has an ipad etc...

• 86 Replies
tunis5000
tunis5000
10 posts
Peasant

I have heard that it is more likely going to be January but I am not completely sure. Late December or early January.Of what i have been finding out, more likely January sorry to bring you down

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Erm... and from which source you have your informations?

I have mine from their own forums (rest is math)...
But if you have a credible source let us know it^^
On the other hand... most things you read/hear are mostly from unreliable sources and therefore nothing more than bull****...

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Lil add:

Maybe my post is a lil bit ambiguous, so let me bring it to the point:

I dont count on anything, not on dec, not on jan, not on feb... or any other month... someday the will set a relase date (sooner or later... if you ask me: later...)

And their lil flash development preview vid was from aug (3 month ago...) and was released with the andoid vid... well, meanwhile the android version is out and flash is still in development...

tunis5000
tunis5000
10 posts
Peasant

Check their channel they made a video on it like 3 months ago. The android was made 5 or 6 months ago. So since the android came out 3 months later, what I am guessing it will be out in December or January.Because it will be 3 or 4 months by then.IM NOT SURE IF IM CORRECT! I have been reading lots of websites saying that it is going to come in December or January but im not sure if they are right or not.But im guessing its coming out soon.

tunis5000
tunis5000
10 posts
Peasant

I am guessing its going to be December or January. So im not sure im guessing.But i have read a lot of websites saying that its coming out then, but none from the actual game makers have said that. Im not sure where they are getting that information from, but if they have found a comment by them, id like to see. I have been looking but nothing. But im am taking a guess,December or January. I will be looking for a comment by them and say it on this website.It could come out in Febuary,March,April and maybe more.For now till we find any information, Lets hope it comes soon

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

The android was made 5 or 6 months ago.

Well, yeah, but that was the trailer, but i talked about the developement preview, which was released with the flash development preview, both was released on august, they have both in their youtube presence.

And on the "lots of websites"... well, assumptions, rumors... maybe prophecy^^
We see to many of them, guys who was "rly sure", cuz they "heard it on the radio" or something like that. And they all fail. Btw, this "radio guy" was talking about 6 weeks after iOS release...

Fact is: Ironhide never set a release date, all they say since iOS release was "working very hard to release flash version asap/soon/very soon".

The only valid informations we have came from their own forum, the last was this (*scratch head* roundabout a week ago):
Hi guys!

Flash is coming really soon, I'm working a lot with lito and we have the worst issues resolved so I don't think it will take much more. Heroes are pretty much done and tested except some minor details, same with levels and bosses. Also we have the new online save system ready so an internal beta is going to happen now, then we'll fix all the issues found on this beta and release a closed beta some weeks before the public release.

Well, "really soon" is nothing, and (in my eyes) he contradict himself with "some weeks".
So lets break it down, they still in a internal beta, which means working on some things (minor details...), find/fixing bugs... no change to say how long this phase will take.
After that they start a closed beta "some weks before release", which could mean anything... again, no chance to say how long this phase will take.
Finaly they will psuh a release date, assuming from the other versions 2 weeks before release.

So thats the facts... from this point all is foretelling.

But ok lets do so^^..: forget December, 7 weeks (from their last post^^) left, and they are still in their internal beta phase... January... hmm... sounds not that bad, but bug-fixing is a thing you rly cant predict, so i wont bet on that.
tunis5000
tunis5000
10 posts
Peasant

all i really want to hope is it will come soon.January,Febuary some time around there im guessing.with the information you said. January is a good guess

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Im pretty sure they (or some of the involved people leak it^^) will tell us when the closed beta is starting/running, this might be another chance to predict something...
If we hear something from the closed beta on this month or december... then maybe^^

vinicius254
vinicius254
88 posts
Templar

All that I know is that the quests for this game are ready!!!

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

yeah i just seen additional quests for this. the game doesn't seem to be uploaded yet probably just testing it all works should be out later today hopfully

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Well, if ironhide dont lie... then absolutly no chance for a release today... dont forget they are just on the internal beta, closed beta didnt start, not to mention that thy havent set a release date yet...

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Oh, wait... closed beta starts tomorrow (wednesday)... with luck this will end up in a december release...

tunis5000
tunis5000
10 posts
Peasant

December release? Sweet

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Well, with luck... a ton of luck^^

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Yes. It will release. Looking at a November release.

Showing 61-75 of 86