ForumsProgramming ForumHow to find pixels?

5 2990
StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

Im trying to submit a game and I don't know how many pixels it is. Can you help me find it out?

• 5 Replies
Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Short for Picture Element, a pixel is a single point in a graphic image. Graphics monitors display pictures by dividing the display screen into thousands (or millions) of pixels, arranged in rows and columns. The pixels are so close together that they appear connected.

^thats what a pixel is. Now, im pretty good with art and pixels and can help you with the 60x60 pixel avatar for the game. Just send me a link to the game you are trying to submit, and i will determine the right pixel width and height to use. I am more than willing to help. It is just a matter of you sending me the link. Also keep in mind that armor games is picky about games and the creator. If this game was not made bny you it will likely be rejected. If you really want the game on the site that bad, i recommend contacting armor games through the contact button and give them the link to the game. They can then contact the author of the flash game. I would advise contacting armor games about the game first.

-Arax
StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

Well I already got the everything. I just need to know how many pixels the game is.

Here is a link.
http://dagobah.biz/flash/The_Impossible_Quiz_2.swf

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Well firstly I am almost certain thats not your game so you cant submit it. Even if you have permission why would you submit it? To pretend like you made it and get popular? That's really annoying and you shouldn't even think about submitting this.

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

Well it will probably just be turned down anyway. And if it makes that big of a deal to you then I can always put the name of the real game maker.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

You can't put the name of the real game maker. It will say by StarScreamer. Don't even bother honestly game makers don't want other people to put their stuff up cause they won't get all the credit for their hard work. If they want it on armorgames they can put it up themselves. Stop trying to get AP or popularity for something that isn't yours.

Showing 1-5 of 5