Sengarath

Sengarath

19 posts

Kingdom Hearts sux

Posted Feb 6, '08 at 7:56pm

wierdhead8

wierdhead8

71 posts

I like kingdom hearts, when i first heard about it i thought what? disney and sqaresoft.... but then i tried it and really enjoyed it.

Posted Feb 6, '08 at 8:01pm

Cloud660

Cloud660

446 posts

It rox, Even though in 2 i beat Sephiroth cheaply...

Posted Feb 6, '08 at 8:03pm

ghost136

ghost136

4 posts

it was ok I felt like I was cheated at the end of both of them

Posted Feb 6, '08 at 8:06pm

nick_coolhaha

nick_coolhaha

1,333 posts

i love kingdom hearts i beat both the games 100 percent. and no im not a kingdom hearts nerd i just beat both games and they were really fun and long in my opinion. its not like i play them any more all im doing now is waiting for 3 to come out which will be ages from now.

Posted Feb 6, '08 at 8:08pm

turret

turret

1,677 posts

kingdom hearts is fun i enjoy it but the second one wasn't as fun as the first

Posted Feb 7, '08 at 5:35am

gamerman

gamerman

177 posts

Kingdom hearts is amazin they really combined the 2 franchises together really well, it lasts ages but the games that are in development now are only for the mobile phone, DS and PSP no home console KH has been confirmed yet, i just hope that KH makes its way to the wii cuz the controls would suit the console and i hope it continues sora's story, wat was on that note in the bottle, they always do that, they did it wiv the 1st one and now they did it wiv the 2nd one it just makes u want to play the next game, I WANT THE NEXT GAME

Posted Feb 7, '08 at 1:56pm

John

John

366 posts

Knight

Kingdom hearts is a beautiful series.  It's a bit dated because of the PS2 graphics, but it has an emotionally-charged storyline and lovable characters.  The depth of the game is significant compared to most titles, and actually does a good job justifying seeing all the different Disney worlds.

I can't wait to see what they do for the third title.

Posted Feb 7, '08 at 3:18pm

delossantosj

delossantosj

5,311 posts

now i AM  a kingdom hearts nerd lol. im proud to admit it. beating both games 100% and cant wate untill i get two play the 3 new ones comeing out. i do have to agree that kingdomhearts one is better then the second

Reply to ~Kingdom Hearts~

You must be logged in to post a reply!