Sengarath
19 posts
Nomad

Kingdom Hearts sux

wierdhead8
wierdhead8
70 posts
Nomad

I like kingdom hearts, when i first heard about it i thought what? disney and sqaresoft.... but then i tried it and really enjoyed it.

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

It rox, Even though in 2 i beat Sephiroth cheaply...

ghost136
ghost136
3 posts
Nomad

it was ok I felt like I was cheated at the end of both of them

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

i love kingdom hearts i beat both the games 100 percent. and no im not a kingdom hearts nerd i just beat both games and they were really fun and long in my opinion. its not like i play them any more all im doing now is waiting for 3 to come out which will be ages from now.

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

kingdom hearts is fun i enjoy it but the second one wasn't as fun as the first

gamerman
gamerman
171 posts
Nomad

Kingdom hearts is amazin they really combined the 2 franchises together really well, it lasts ages but the games that are in development now are only for the mobile phone, DS and PSP no home console KH has been confirmed yet, i just hope that KH makes its way to the wii cuz the controls would suit the console and i hope it continues sora's story, wat was on that note in the bottle, they always do that, they did it wiv the 1st one and now they did it wiv the 2nd one it just makes u want to play the next game, I WANT THE NEXT GAME

John
John
344 posts
Nomad

Kingdom hearts is a beautiful series. It's a bit dated because of the PS2 graphics, but it has an emotionally-charged storyline and lovable characters. The depth of the game is significant compared to most titles, and actually does a good job justifying seeing all the different Disney worlds.

I can't wait to see what they do for the third title.

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,680 posts
Nomad

now i AM a kingdom hearts nerd lol. im proud to admit it. beating both games 100% and cant wate untill i get two play the 3 new ones comeing out. i do have to agree that kingdomhearts one is better then the second

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

Over this weekend my friend and I are going to play Kingdom Heart 2 and beat it over-night on Proud Mode with only the Kingdom Key.

John
John
344 posts
Nomad

I disagree... I think Kingdom Hearts 2 had a much stronger plot line and a more mature style to it. The 2 hour introduction was a bit nuts, but overall the game improved in a lot of areas. Including that massive heartless battle halfway through, which was completely awesome.

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

Yeah i want the 3rd one to come out on xbox360 because make the graphics look amazing and give it a tune up on style and storyline

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

I love them both so much <3

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

i think when KH3 comes out its coming out for the ps3 and maybe wii cause the last two games were played on sony console and chain of memories was for nintendo. i dont think there has ever been a kingdom hearts game for xbox. and when it does come out for ps3 the graphics are going to be soo soo good like you have no idea.

thatoneperson
thatoneperson
93 posts
Nomad

i heard of that game and saw my cuz play it but i dont think its a verry good game kinda boring looking

Showing 1-15 of 124