475 posts
Nomad

What do you think about Kingdon Hearts?

• 124 Replies
Rutur
Rutur
6 posts
Nomad

i like the kingdom hearts games and i hope the third one comes out on the wii.

ZombiePhil
ZombiePhil
3 posts
Nomad

Nuber 1 was good number 2 was good number 3 looks bad >

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

How can you say that when there hasnt been any gameplay showed yet?

spartan259
spartan259
42 posts
Shepherd

i dont like this game at all, and it should be erased from histery

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

i dont get the first one on how his best buddy had to walk into that room of peeps who had no hearts?

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

Obviouly, spartan hates disney characters, that is what useally turns people off from this game, as for riku staying inside the door to darkness, he was looking for Micky so he could get Ansem out of him. To see what happened to him, play Chain of Memories.

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

O man i need to proofread! that thing with micky is wrong, Riku went into the door to darkness becuase he was trying to destory any part of Ansem that was left inside him.

arevio101
arevio101
24 posts
Nomad

its a really fun game, good graphics game play charecters and story and its got mickey common you cant really beat that

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

disny rpg? i thought itd be gay but it turned out to be a blast.

thatoneperson
thatoneperson
93 posts
Nomad

do u guys think kingdom hearts is fun?

gamerjoe55
gamerjoe55
69 posts
Nomad

Kingdom Hearts is the best disney game. It combines every single disney character you can find. I can't wait for the 3rd one.

Doomy123
Doomy123
125 posts
Nomad

Kingdom Hearts is literally one of the best rpg games I have ever played. The second one was awesome too. I've got both of them finished 100% now and I can't wait for the third one.

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

I want the DS game. It called Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days or something like that. Anyway, this one takes place during the time Sora is sleeping and you play as Roxas and all the Organization XIII members. What i think is cool about this game is 4-player Wifi teams.

gamerman
gamerman
171 posts
Nomad

i thought that one was on the mobile cuz it has the worst graphics????

ther is another one which the only picture ive seen of it is when sora first wakes up in traverse town but the king is with him and he looks ready to fight that looks like the one for DS

and there is the other one which was trailered in KH2 which has roxas in it but he isnt named roxas i think that this one takes place just after sora became a heartless and roxas was born and so he was named somthing different untill he became roxas

Paba16
Paba16
234 posts
Nomad

its the best thing since electricity

Showing 16-30 of 124