475 posts
Nomad

What do you think about Kingdon Hearts?

• 124 Replies
opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

not a huge fan of kingdom hearts the game itself is well made. i just hate the concept but its only a personall opinion

Graeme151
Graeme151
113 posts
Nomad

Kingdom Hearts is brilliant. I've completed both games, but not 100%. The story is really good, for a game featuring disney characters, lol.

Raxter
Raxter
143 posts
Nomad

The kingdom hearths games rock! I completed both of them and they are totaly awesome, they are never ending games more like rpgs, couse you will have to work looong time to get all the keys and find all the secrets and so on. Really good, cant wait for the third one... i just need a Ps3

bestgamer123
bestgamer123
215 posts
Nomad

wot is kingdom hearts?!

Caluplaya
Caluplaya
13 posts
Nomad

kingdom hearts is ok

Nerdius
Nerdius
421 posts
Nomad

In my world, Kingdom Hearts gets a 9.9999999/10, because of the boring gameboy edition. When me and my dad first played, we didn't put down the controllers until 4 hours later.

Pacas_G
Pacas_G
18 posts
Nomad

i like kingdom hearts but i never got to finish any of them

PieGuy
PieGuy
248 posts
Peasant

they are pretty good

EQ86
EQ86
12 posts
Nomad

I love the game, but you need more than One console to play ALL of it.

YukiStafy
YukiStafy
1 posts
Nomad

I love KH!! x3
I can't wait until 358/2 Days!! Eeee!

F0R
F0R
3 posts
Nomad

its sad when roxas say his summmer vacation is over

Boogle
Boogle
3 posts
Nomad

I like the games although i think theyre really hard. I havent beaten either lol. Either meaning 1 and 2,not counting the DS one. The story is creative. Mixing Disney characters with Final Fantasy characters with some original characters, its awesome! Taking 2 completely different things and blending them.

Donncha
Donncha
30 posts
Nomad

To be honest i thought when kingdom hearts came out i thought it looked like bull**** but when i actualy played it i thought it was one of the best games i've played and ended up buying 1 and 2

Tricks222
Tricks222
251 posts
Nomad

Kingdom hearts is a beautiful series. It's a bit dated because of the PS2 graphics, but it has an emotionally-charged storyline and lovable characters. The depth of the game is significant compared to most titles, and actually does a good job justifying seeing all the different Disney worlds.
I can't wait to see what they do for the third title.

THats a quote from john, and thats really agreeable. Kingdom hearts is the really cool with the fact that has both FF characters like cloud and leon; and Disney Characters like Donold Duck, Goffy, Mickey, and Minny. It has an exellent story line full of bright fasinating chacters. The coolest thing about this is that sora isnt an adult but a teenager like me. I have the second one but not the first () Though ive heard that its really cool. I cant wait for the next one (hopefully its not just for The PLaystation 3 but on the wii or Xbox 360 as well). Im really looking forward to the third one XD. Lets hope it leads to yet another adventure after the next game, leading it to a fourth one. Thanks for reading!
Yours Truely,
Tricks
acetony1
acetony1
48 posts
Peasant

Kingdom Hearts is one of the best game series ever made! I absolutely love both 1 & 2 and I can't wait for the 3rd. I just bought Re: Chain of Memories and it is still fun the second time through.

Showing 76-90 of 124