475 posts
Nomad

What do you think about Kingdon Hearts?

• 124 Replies
DiTzi
DiTzi
199 posts
Peasant

I haven't played Kingdom Hearts but I've heard that it's one of the best games!!

thegamesman
thegamesman
324 posts
Nomad

kingdom hearts is a vvery good game it is however to much like final fantasy (but final fantasy rocks)

DiTzi
DiTzi
199 posts
Peasant

I haven't played it yet but I think that it's a wonderfull game!

destroyerkevin
destroyerkevin
506 posts
Nomad

it are great games though i never beaten it on the hardest modes
or 100%

kamrad
kamrad
564 posts
Nomad

I LOVED IT!!!!, probably my favouritist games of all time, I think I completed number 1 100%, apart from killing Sephiroth, and my bro completed the second one 74% or something, but its like the best game ever, wonderful story line, amazing characters, Disney and Square Enix combined just make the best games ever. Cant wait for the third!!!, but i think its only on DS?

iWazBord
iWazBord
1,912 posts
Nomad

I was kinda sad about the 2nd Kingdom Heart's ending. I beat it on Normal, but I don't wanna spoil the harder ending by looking it up.

wallaman63
wallaman63
159 posts
Nomad

It is a great series i was kinda mad bout the story going through the different consoles...and am hoping they have the next one out soon and that im not in college when it happens

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I love Kingdom Hearts .

Though I have only played the first one so once I can, I will get my hands of Kingdom Hearts 2 and the other Kingdom Hearts games. I am also waiting for Kingdom Hearts 3 to be released.

Xoran
Xoran
483 posts
Nomad

Dude Kingdom Hearts was an awesome game. The plot was pretty good too. I am waiting for KH3. Too bad it is diffrent people though. Because Sora, Donald and Goofy were cool!

dragonblade
dragonblade
14 posts
Peasant

i decided to try it when 2 came out, and i thoroughly enjoyed it. never beat it 100 percent though

destroyerkevin
destroyerkevin
506 posts
Nomad

i just started playing KH 2 again trying to beat it at proud mode for the secret ending

KuxirRandomMaster
KuxirRandomMaster
50 posts
Nomad

the Kingdom Hearts series is DEFINITELY my favorite and i have 99% on KH-2 >_<

Also i got a theary tha Riku has a nobody for wasn't he a heartless while in castle oblivion?

R I K U + X = K U X I R=My name =D

masterben430
masterben430
6 posts
Nomad

i love them they are like one of the best games ever i loved them both but 2 was way better i cant wait for the DS kingdom hearts game to come out. oh also i liked chain of memorys but it wasn't the best the cards thing was weird.

Demonblade
Demonblade
11 posts
Jester

They are all fantastic, but i preffered number2

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

Number 2 was amazing, but I didn't really get the Jelly Ship bit; they're really hard to make...

Showing 91-105 of 124