ForumsThe TavernWhat were you told you would grow out of but never did?

71 19539
AskReddit
AskReddit
5 posts
Nomad

Credit to murphy1210 for this awesome question.

All questions are taken from Reddit.

• 71 Replies
LtKerion
LtKerion
3 posts
Nomad

People told me I'd grow out of potty humor. My sense of potty humor just became more sophisticated.

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

My personality
--- Charlie

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

People told me I'd grow out of potty humor. My sense of potty humor just became more sophisticated.

This comment needs to be engraved upon a golden placard and placed as a pop-up ad in the main page.
Nurvana
Nurvana
2,524 posts
Farmer

âWhen you grow up you be so pretty!â

Last time I listen to the haircut lady.

wishfulpoison77
wishfulpoison77
124 posts
Nomad

That's me. My friends always tell me to grow up, but I think it's funny!
bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

Cartoons, whether they be aimed at children or stuff like Futurama.
Video Games. More specifically, Nintendo. My friends were like, "Nintendo should just suck it up and put Super Smash Bros on the xBox!" I yelled "NEVER"! In a crowded school hallway. My maturity level hasn't risen much.
Chewing my fingernails.

The other day, me and my dad & stepmom were clothes shopping for me. They said I could pick out a shirt I like.
*proceeds to radiate slowly towards Mickey Mouse shirt, done in the style of the new shorts*
NO.
Another store...
*radiates towards Pink Panther shirt, which was a parody of Scarface.*
For the record, it the shirt was all in grey and black. Not even actual pink. Still...
NO.
And then grudging yes.

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Humanity. Alas, 'twas not so.

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

My crazyness.

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

Chocolate Milk and Pokemon

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

Drooling in my sleep. Even as an adult I still wake up with saliva on my pillow. I was sure for the longest time that this was something that only happened to children, but all these years of pillow-drooling have proved me wrong once again.

Balloon__Girl
Balloon__Girl
213 posts
Shepherd

My mother always told me my best friend and I would grow up to be different people and she wouldn't be my best friend anymore. I hope defying this trend continues, not only because I like my friend, but because I like proving my mother wrong here.

Showing 61-71 of 71