ForumsThe TavernPicking your nose

24 5816
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Everybody does it, and a lot of people like to deny it. So I felt like making a thread about it. Now what we are going to say in this thread, I have no idea. Maybe you have a weird story about it. Maybe you just want to talk about how big the gunk you pulled out of your nose was. Maybe you want to deny that you ever picked your nose. Just talk about your nose and its pickings, and you'll be fine.

• 24 Replies
Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

I don't mind if people do it out of my sight and don't wipe it somewhere someone else might touch.

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

every time I pick my nose there is blood for the past few times ( maybe it's just because I Pick it To Much )

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

I once picked my nose, then I couldnt breath through that side for about 5 months. then right off the bat, i did it again.

wishfulpoison77
wishfulpoison77
124 posts
Nomad

Weirdest thread. Ever. Of all time.

I don't know. The one about peeing in the shower was pretty weird.

There was a post about peeing in the shower?!? What the...
gamerguy12345
gamerguy12345
2,851 posts
Bard

I've never picked my nose before. *pulls out a booger and rubs it on bottom of chair* Nope. Not once.

But in truth, I did pick my nose a lot when I was little. Not anymore though.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

This thread is making my nose itch. D:

No but yeah, this is one of those little things that almost everybody does, but rarely openly ... which seems fair, considering it's pretty gross to look at others doing it.

Also in this category of activities: Farting, using the bathroom, cleaning earwax out, various forms of sexual activity and probably more things that aren't springing to mind.

HopeRidesAlone
HopeRidesAlone
17 posts
Nomad

I do it when I don't think anyone is watching.. *shifty eyes*

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

i only pick my nose when it itches inside, otherwise my fingers dont go up in my nose unless i got a stubborn booger >_>

MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

I DENY IT!!!!

No but honestly, I don't ever pick my nose. Never. EVER.

Ever.

ever...

Showing 16-24 of 24