ForumsGamesEverything Pokemon

17 5233
FallenSky
FallenSky
1,816 posts
Peasant

In light of Pokemon's ever evolving world despite its many years in the business, I thought it would be a good idea to have a thread where all the basics and in- depth info could be stacked.
Questions? Strategy? Advice? What to do next? How to do it? Game mechanics? Breeding? Spéculations? Name it; here's the place.
I'll talk anything if it can help people perfect their trainership.

About my academic background, you should know I have a PhD in theorethical pokemonolgy.

Any question or debate on strategics is welcome, in fact anything relating to Pokemon and that would help keep this thread alive and well.

''There's no such thing as a stupid question, only stupid people.''

...Or so they say...

• 17 Replies
TeslaGuy
TeslaGuy
959 posts
Nomad

What do we think about gen VI ?

ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

@FallenSky

Nice. But I already have a Scizor, and I plan to RNG myself a Perfect Stoutland with sand rush.

Anyways, me FC is 5201 1113 2411.

Just give me a shout if ya wanna battle. I usually use OU pokes (Including lesser legendaries like Terrakion or Landorus) so you don't have to worry about me using those fat Ubers like Mewtwo, Deoxys or Darkrai...

And yeah, Goldoraklurk is awesome still... But I think it has ripped off from Tetsujin28 lol . Sides, I named my old Bisharp 555!

@TeslaGuy

Gen VI huh... Its going to be the holy grail of Pokemon, I freaking much love all the new designs including the sword Pokemon, which I liked the best of the new revealed ones. I mean, it is a freaking poltergeist with a sword!

But about fairy type... I am pretty neutral about it but I do not agree with those people saying that fairy type is a response to dragons being too OP... Dragons do indeed are strong but have their fair share of weaknesses. I'm not sure how fairy is going to affect the type I know and love.

And for character customization, I love it! Rather than just playing as whatever is there for you, we can this time play a more personalized character.

Showing 16-17 of 17