Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Pain

Posted Jun 24, '13 at 2:21pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,571 posts

Pain is familiar to all of us. We've expeienced all kinds of pain, like physical or emotional pain. We've all felt it, we've all had our greatest pain, we've all told stories about our pain(or not). And now its time to share that with the ArmorGames community.

tl;dr: Tell about your pain.

One day in the third grade, I was sleeping in bed. My cat jumped up with me into bed, so I picked him up and set him down on my face and I kept doing it. Finally my cat got sick of it and scratched my eye with its back claw. It hurt so bad and it was bleeding, my eye sight was fine but I had a scar over my eye for the next month.

Emotional pain... I'll have to come back to that one.

Posted Jun 24, '13 at 2:52pm

NoLifeNerds

NoLifeNerds

21 posts

I guess I'll share a story :)

I like to skate a'lot, so one day I was at a skate park with some friends. We were all having fun dropping down the half pipes and this little bowl, doing kick flips and stuff. Then, after a while, we decided to drop down the big bowl. We've done so a million times before, so no worries. My friends all did their turn dropping down and ridding around the bowl, then it was my turn. I had my board at the edge and pressed down so I could start riding. From what I remember(I blacked out for a bit), someone told me that my wheel came loose and tripped my board up. My knee popped out a bit and was close to shattering, plus some cuts and bruises, so I went to the ER and they popped it back into place and took care of my knee. I still have a bump where my knee is.

Posted Jun 24, '13 at 2:53pm

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,791 posts

Ah, yes... God ol' pain.
Physical pain is the only pain my nervous system has encountered. The most. And it's the most painful. One of the worst cases of pain I've encountered when I had a pretty strong cough, so strong that both my neck and stomach could feel pain. Most commonly, I encounter pain because of my clumsyness, if something falls to the ground and I go pick it up and head back where I was, my head rams to the edge of the table. Or when a ball hits me in the face or the groind. Painful...

Posted Jun 24, '13 at 2:54pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,789 posts

Killersup ran with a knife once. Once. Once  was all it took was to trip, fall, and stab himself in the thigh....

Posted Jun 24, '13 at 3:01pm

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,791 posts

Killersup ran with a knife once. Once. Once  was all it took was to trip, fall, and stab himself in the thigh....

Parents don't say: "Don't run with scissors" for no reason.

Posted Jun 24, '13 at 10:16pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,789 posts

Parents don't say: "Don't run with scissors" for no reason.

PPPPfffffttttt, parents? Who has parents these days?

Posted Jun 25, '13 at 6:58am

partydevil

partydevil

5,109 posts

we've all told stories about our pain(or not). And now its time to share that with the ArmorGames community

hmmmmm. no, not the business of anyone here.

alright, alright.  my father drove his car slowly over my foot when i was a kid. unintended of course
(cars back then were a few tons. not that light stuff of today)
it didn't break but i couldn't stand on it for 2 weeks.

Posted Jun 25, '13 at 9:15am

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,414 posts

I think pain is pretty easy to hold in I don't remember the last time I cried in pain

Posted Jun 25, '13 at 12:11pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

Let's see...

There was that time when I was a youngin that I biked down majorly inclined rode my aunt's old house was on...of course, lil me with me lack of two wheeled bike knowledge...I ended up not turning when the turn came and ran into a small brick wall (garden decoration) someone had in place of a fence, and flew off the bike into the tree somewhere 10 feet away.

Then there was the time I got my left hand smashed by a sliding car door, causing it to be stuck in it for about 10-20 minutes.

Posted Jun 25, '13 at 9:40pm

daleks

daleks

3,299 posts

Physical: 6th grade. Worst year of my life for many reasons. My teacher was late unlocking the door where our backpacks were so we had to sprint to not be late for our next class. My shoelace had a knot in it and while running I tripped and fell face first into the sidewalk. Chipped both of my front teeth.

Emotional: Having a plan to ask a girl out just to learn that I would be moving halfway across the country.

Reply to Pain

You must be logged in to post a reply!