Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Women Run the World?

Posted Sep 22, '13 at 1:59pm

mbbs112

mbbs112

174 posts

If woman ruled the world then it would be way peaceful,equal and fair and probably less pollution and way less corruption in Governments ^_^

Posted Sep 23, '13 at 5:33pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

If woman ruled the world then it would be way peaceful,equal and fair and probably less pollution and way less corruption in Governments ^_^

Please, do explain. An elaboration, a backing, a what-have-you.

Posted Sep 23, '13 at 5:37pm

HahiHa

HahiHa

5,306 posts

Knight

Having women access the high positions is certainly not a bad thing. But mbbs' vision is a tad utopic and stereotypic. I mean just look at Maggie Thatcher...

Posted Sep 23, '13 at 11:10pm

rychus

rychus

1,301 posts

Look at Hillary Clinton...

Posted Sep 23, '13 at 11:14pm

Nurvana

Nurvana

2,598 posts

I mean just look at Maggie Thatcher...

I take it you're not Maggie's biggest fan? Huh, you're the first person I've seen with that opinion since Pink Floyd.

Posted Sep 24, '13 at 2:07am

HahiHa

HahiHa

5,306 posts

Knight

I take it you're not Maggie's biggest fan? Huh, you're the first person I've seen with that opinion since Pink Floyd.

Her politics lead to BSE, and other things. And I don't know if you noticed, but the day she died, half England was partying.

Posted Sep 24, '13 at 2:02pm

Nurvana

Nurvana

2,598 posts

But she was... The Iron Lady!

Posted Sep 26, '13 at 11:15am

OperationNilo

OperationNilo

4,065 posts

but the day she died, half England was partying.

That's pretty sad.

Posted Sep 26, '13 at 4:47pm

Maverick4

Maverick4

6,891 posts

To Thatcher's credit, she certainly gave Argentina a nasty shock. "Oh, a woman is in charge now? This'll be easy." XD

Posted Oct 14, '13 at 12:44am

Shenko

Shenko

1,090 posts

Women can do everything that a man can do but men can do most things better.

for example: sports
I'm sure there's a woman that can dunk a basketball, but not like a man could and much more men can dunk than women.
In track no woman comes close to any male records.

Women are also more emotional than men so on certain things they couldn't keep their cool unlike a man in most cases. (It is science not my opinion)

I'm not saying Women can't do things they can do whatever they set their mind to but it is still a man's world in most subjects.

Reply to Women Run the World?

You must be logged in to post a reply!