Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Advertisements are overly exaggerated on AG?

Posted Sep 7, '13 at 11:35am

meed1

meed1

35 posts

@Eliakith I need examples of these ads. I've seen none so far. This website is PG-13, if you're friends are younger - then there is a good reason they can't play here. This is of course for legal reasons as well.

And please don't tell people to shut up. That's not a correct way to address anybody.

Well okay then, how would I take pictures of these Ads?

Posted Sep 7, '13 at 5:54pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,700 posts

Well okay then, how would I take pictures of these Ads?

1) If you are going to argue for something..don't ignore what people say.

2) Print screen.

Posted Sep 16, '13 at 12:07am

Ferret

Ferret

6,819 posts

Administrator

Yes, you can hit the "Print Screen" button, then cut/paste it into MSpaint. Save it as a JPG or BMP file, then upload it to Imgur.com, post the link here.

Posted Sep 16, '13 at 5:25pm

gman144

gman144

156 posts

Or press Start+PrntScr until the screen goes dark and it will automatically save it under screenshots on your computer.

Posted Sep 16, '13 at 5:43pm

gman144

gman144

156 posts

Here are a few...

Posted Sep 16, '13 at 8:14pm

Ferret

Ferret

6,819 posts

Administrator

Well, close. Your files are on your harddrive, not the internet. You need to upload them to imgur.com, and then post the URLs.

Posted Sep 17, '13 at 10:47am

meed1

meed1

35 posts

I'm afraid print screen doesn't work for me.

And before you ask, no, the button works perfectly, it isn't sticky, and I didn't drop any radioactive waste on it. It doesn't copy to clipboard, right click + paste does nothing. Ctrl + V does nothing either.

Posted Sep 17, '13 at 11:06am

boppins

boppins

572 posts

Administrator

If you are using windows print screen should work. You need to ctrl-v inside a paint program though, like mspaint.

If you are using a Mac you can do shift-command-4 and then click-drag your mouse around what you want to screen cap. It saves to the desktop.

Posted Sep 17, '13 at 2:04pm

MacII

MacII

1,369 posts

[quote=pangtongshu]1) If you are going to argue for something..don't ignore what people say.[/quote]

LOL ;)

Meed, I've had it (often) that I couldn't get the printscreen key to work. There's free software out there that allows you to make screenshots, just do a web search on screenshot or "screen capture" or so. I currently have no program to recommend to you over another.

Posted Oct 28, '13 at 4:50pm

JamesRyan8

JamesRyan8

1 post

Okay I never actually wrote in the forum here... although i've been playing a long time on this site... nonetheless this was, is and probably always will be my favourite site...
but seriously this new advertisement is getting on my nerves...

C'mon... really? I have to wait 45!!!! seconds just to start loading a game?

I mean I don't mind 15 seconds or so... but 45 seconds for a stupid world of tanks advertisement you can't even skip... thats just plain bs

Reply to Advertisements are overly exaggerated on AG?

You must be logged in to post a reply!