ForumsForum GamesPirate RPG

60 9528
marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

You are the captain of a well... It floats. our goal is to become the best pirate in the ocean! You start in the Caribbeans, and can eventually lead your hordes to Britain itself. Or you could become a mercenary force and take out the pirates, and other ships, and gain a fortune so great that you live the wealthy life style in Capitol cities, and live like a king.

Character Sheet
Name:
Ship(s): Boarding craft *space for 1/10 men, No cannon slots, 1 boarding, 2 rows, space for 5 small long chests, estimated 0/1 hit before sinking* (As the game progresses you will get more ships, and a list of the ships from British/French/Spains ships)
Inventory: Sword, Flintlock pistol (As you advance your personal Inventory will get special things such as armored boots, and favorite loots)
Loot This is your total amount of loot on board ships, being carried, and in any secret hideouts that you have This includes money)
Personal: 1/1 in dock 0/1 raiding 0/1 on ship 0/1 guarding hideout 0/1 on break. (This shows your personal and what they are doing)

As the game advances everything will be explained these are just summaries of the things. Any confusion just ask, and ill clear it out i hope this will be a fun game, and not a waste of time on my part.

• 60 Replies
marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

Name: Captain Jack Swagger
Ship(s): Boarding craft *space for 1/10 men, No cannon slots, 1 boarding, 2 rows, space for 5 small long chests, estimated 0/1 hit before sinking*
Inventory: Sword, Flintlock pistol, 20 golden coints
Loot:
Personal: 2/2 in dock 0/2 raiding 0/2 on ship 0/2 guarding hideout 0/2 on break.

When events happen you will get somthing

Name:Captain Jake Pidgeon
Ship(s): Boarding craft *space for 1/10 men, No cannon slots, 1 boarding, 2 rows, space for 5 small long chests, estimated 0/1 hit before sinking
Inventory: Sword, Flintlock pistol
Loot: 3 boxes of assumed tea (Small, long)
Personal: 1/1 in dock 0/1 raiding 0/1 on ship 0/1 guarding hideout 0/1 on break.

The man pulls out a dagger. And says "well i guess ill just take it"

HempandHash
HempandHash
529 posts
Nomad

Ship(s): Boarding craft *space for 1/10 men, No cannon slots, 1 boarding, 2 rows, space for 5 small long chests, estimated 0/1 hit before sinking
Personal: 1/1 in dock 0/1 raiding 0/1 on ship 0/1 guarding hideout 0/1 on break.

Pull my gun on him. "Yer sure about that matey?"

marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

Ship(s): Boarding craft *space for 1/10 men, No cannon slots, 1 boarding, 2 rows, space for 5 small long chests, estimated 0/1 hit before sinking*
Inventory: Sword, Flintlock pistol, 20 golden coints
Loot:
Personal: 2/2 in dock 0/2 raiding 0/2 on ship 0/2 guarding hideout 0/2 on break.

Just post your CS with the response, and I'll make sure theres a village/event that happens

You approach the first stop. A small outpost, with a merchant ship. Nothing else that you can see from here.

marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

2 people come up behind him, both with swords. He says "Yes i think i will". The crowd watches to see your reaction.

Inventory: Sword, Flintlock pistol, 20 golden coins
Loot:

You look around see a crowd by the "market" witch is really just a street. You also see a Tavern, docks, and small boat building area.

marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

Loot:

You find nobody. Yet that crowd seems to be getting bigger

marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

Loot:

You get over there, and can see nothing through the crowd

marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

Loot:

a guy replies "4 dudes are about to fight over some horrible tea"

marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

Loot:

Wait, you are included in the two, and you only have 1 pistol, and one sword.

marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

Loot:

(Waiting for other player to catch up before going forward)

HempandHash
HempandHash
529 posts
Nomad

Sorry i missed a day

I nod to my new found comrades and draw my sword on the aggressors.

marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

Loot:

Other guys needs to catch up a bit, so mind hanging for a moment.

You see breaking through the crowd a man with a sword coming at you, and a man with a pistol going for the other three.

HempandHash
HempandHash
529 posts
Nomad

Feeling much more confident in the fight. I make the first strike by trying to hack the hand off the scurvy ******* who tried to steal my tea.

marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

Theres 2 people trying to steal your tea

thfcJack
thfcJack
64 posts
Nomad

Can I join this?

HempandHash
HempandHash
529 posts
Nomad

the guy on the left then?

Showing 16-30 of 60