ForumsForum GamesPirate RPG

60 9548
marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

You are the captain of a well... It floats. our goal is to become the best pirate in the ocean! You start in the Caribbeans, and can eventually lead your hordes to Britain itself. Or you could become a mercenary force and take out the pirates, and other ships, and gain a fortune so great that you live the wealthy life style in Capitol cities, and live like a king.

Character Sheet
Name:
Ship(s): Boarding craft *space for 1/10 men, No cannon slots, 1 boarding, 2 rows, space for 5 small long chests, estimated 0/1 hit before sinking* (As the game progresses you will get more ships, and a list of the ships from British/French/Spains ships)
Inventory: Sword, Flintlock pistol (As you advance your personal Inventory will get special things such as armored boots, and favorite loots)
Loot This is your total amount of loot on board ships, being carried, and in any secret hideouts that you have This includes money)
Personal: 1/1 in dock 0/1 raiding 0/1 on ship 0/1 guarding hideout 0/1 on break. (This shows your personal and what they are doing)

As the game advances everything will be explained these are just summaries of the things. Any confusion just ask, and ill clear it out i hope this will be a fun game, and not a waste of time on my part.

• 60 Replies
marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

Go ahead, and join (also post your CS sheet please I can't seem to go back a page..)

Name:Captain Jake Pidgeon
Ship(s): Boarding craft *space for 1/10 men, No cannon slots, 1 boarding, 2 rows, space for 5 small long chests, estimated 0/1 hit before sinking
Inventory: Sword, Flintlock pistol
Loot: 3 boxes of assumed tea (Small, long)
Personal: 1/1 in dock 0/1 raiding 0/1 on ship 0/1 guarding hideout 0/1 on break.

The guy on the left seems to be distracted, and you stab his gut. The leader starts attacking you, while the other person from another group attacks you, and another attack happens on the other guy by the main guy (Lots of guys XD your being attacked by 2 guys 1 knife, 1 gun)

HempandHash
HempandHash
529 posts
Nomad

Ship(s): Boarding craft *space for 1/10 men, No cannon slots, 1 boarding, 2 rows, space for 5 small long chests, estimated 0/1 hit before sinking
Personal: 1/1 in dock 0/1 raiding 0/1 on ship 0/1 guarding hideout 0/1 on break.

Odds are against me, but as a true Englishman I will defend this tea with my life. In a fit of rage I swing my cutlass at their leaders neck

marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

The enemy leader stunned, finds his head falling off. Fighting seems to stop as his guard doesn't know what to do....

HempandHash
HempandHash
529 posts
Nomad

"Looks like he's never going to get aHEAD in life! Har har har," I joke but no one gets my hilarious ironic musings "I'll be keeping my wares and whatever assets these murderous thieves have on their person"

marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

*Still another group, and 1 last guy of the enemy group*

thfcJack
thfcJack
64 posts
Nomad

Character Sheet
Name: Heath Colback
Loot:
Personal: 1/1 in dock 0/1 raiding 0/1 on ship 0/1 guarding hideout 0/1 on break

I'm ready to start.

marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

If sombody else wants to continue this comment, and I'll give I don't feel like doing it anymore

marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

?

thfcJack
thfcJack
64 posts
Nomad

Hmm... Maybe I could try running it? The thing is, I have no experience running a game and I am probably a bit slow for the job. I'll give it a shot unless someone else more reputable wants to take this game over.

thfcJack
thfcJack
64 posts
Nomad

The players could vote, of course, if there are multiple candidates. Is there any way to edit posts?

marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

No your in charge I guess

thfcJack
thfcJack
64 posts
Nomad

Well I'll give it my best effort then. I'd like plenty of feedback since this is my first time in charge of a game.

Should I start a new thread to keep new players from being confused, or should we just continue the game in here?

And assarb1, are you playing the game seriously or what?

Showing 31-42 of 60