ForumsNews and FeedbackAG threads needs a subscribe button

8 3512
jbondguy007
jbondguy007
47 posts
Scribe

Subscribe button.
We see it everywhere. On youtube. On Steam. On any blog/topic/thread.
The question is, what are you waiting for, Armor Games?
Did I just miss it? If so, where is it? Over five years I've been playing on AG, and never did I see the subscribe button.

• 8 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

What would you like to subscribe to?

jbondguy007
jbondguy007
47 posts
Scribe

To this here. It would be great to get notified when someone replies to my threads. I don't know if it's already possible, but I looked everywhere for it (even on my account's options).

jbondguy007
jbondguy007
47 posts
Scribe

Heh, I meant to say a notification, not a subscribe... Sorry about that but I'm not too good at English. What I would want to see, is something like the notification on Steam.

AenyeDeithven
AenyeDeithven
28 posts
Chancellor

This certainly would be useful - currently I have a number of threads bookmarked, but seeing as I use different computers, this isn't optimal.

Intorducing a page for "followed threads" in the user menu would be nice to have...

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Can't you just put the forum link in your bio?

AenyeDeithven
AenyeDeithven
28 posts
Chancellor

You can, but why spam your bio with links ? Also, what if I want to follow a "why do we love pik-a-choo so vewy vewy much" thread and don't exactly want everyone to know about that one ? ;-)

Cheers,
Aenye

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

You can, but why spam your bio with links ?

You don't have to spam about it you, could just keep it in one part of your bio to make it nice and orderly.

Also, what if I want to follow a "why do we love pik-a-choo so vewy vewy much" thread and don't exactly want everyone to know about that one ? ;-)

Then what's the point in posting in it? Even if it is hidden people can just go to that thread and see that you posted in it.
AenyeDeithven
AenyeDeithven
28 posts
Chancellor

Well, you could, but after a time, the volume of the followed threads would build to abusive size. I've been there myself with notepad...

Then what's the point in posting in it? Even if it is hidden people can just go to that thread and see that you posted in it.

Well, they can, but one can reasonably assume that only interested people would visit such a thread. After all, if I don't like a concept, I just ignore the thread.
Showing 1-8 of 8