ForumsGamesEnough is Enough!

5 3925
dieg234
dieg234
1 posts
Nomad

Honestly, I miss classic games like "The Last Stand: Union City"! What is up with all of these Half-Baked MMOs popping up on this website!? They all require hours of waiting for "In-Game" Events to happen, and all seem to be made by the same studio! I don't know about the rest of you, but I've had enough of these MMO's! If I wanted to play an MMO, I would go to another website, not ArmorGames!

• 5 Replies
dav123
dav123
105 posts
Jester

ok it is your opinion.

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

Wow. That's the best thread I've seen by someone with one post so far. C'mon, dav123. Step up your game. Anyways, there is no good reason that I know of that the MMOs here are crap nowadays.

AenyeDeithven
AenyeDeithven
28 posts
Chancellor

The only reason can be money ("favors" are beyond PG13 after all) and probably quite an amount of it. Otherwise, I find it hard to believe that a website priding itself on the quality of games would host games of below-generic standard.

To be honest, after playing several of these MMOs, I was annoyed. Several more, which actually redirected me to EXTERNAL sites, resulted in me no longer even checking MMO's out. No incentive to do so anymore.

Cheers,
Aenye

PS: Let me pull a shameless one here before the end. If you're looking for a worthwile MMO, try Kingdom of Loathing.

godsmvp
godsmvp
31 posts
Jester

Why does it even matter? No one is forcing you to play these games. I personally want to thank these studios for making multiple games. More options for me to choose from. No one is making you wait either. Go do something and come back.

Kimbrajenn
Kimbrajenn
1 posts
Nomad

Think positive always

Showing 1-5 of 5