Forums

ForumsForum Games

a pokemon rpg

Posted Jul 2, '13 at 1:22am

helper08

helper08

196 posts

NAME :: Anachron (Took from Anachronism: Something that is out of place in historical time)
POKEMON: Deino
MOVES : tackle, dragon rage
LEVEL : 2
ABILITY : Hustle
ITEM : Dragon Scale

I fought for the rest of the day. One after one the zubats and geodudes fell to dragon rages. And when I could no longer use it, tackles. I could feel my power growing as my tackles grew stronger and stronger. Soon I could feel another power coming on. I roared in fury and I felt energy building inside me. I took a deep breath and I felt something inside increase. Focus Energy a voice in my head said to me. My tackles were more accurate and by the end of the day, I'd grown much stronger than before. I sighed and laid down on the floor. Tired. [i]Tomorrow I'll leave this place and search for food. I looked around at my new home.And my eyes grew weary and I fell asleep.

NAME :: Anachron
MOVES : tackle, dragon rage, focus energy
LEVEL : 7

Posted Jul 2, '13 at 5:22am

TeslaGuy

TeslaGuy

1,000 posts

Bidoof was really mad , so he attacked , and most likely , as you know , he was defeated , because hes a Bidoof , you know . And then , and epic thing happened . Bidoof evolved into Bibarel . But still , that's no match for me . HELP ! HELP ! Someone yelled . I went to save that creature (human or Pokemon) , but Bibarel didn't let me

NAME :: Darko
POKEMON: Magikarp
MOVES : Splash , Tackle , Bounce
LEVEL : 8 By me , 9 or 15 By you
ABILITY : Early Bird
ITEM : Pecha Scarf

Posted Jul 2, '13 at 9:12am

chibidragonite

chibidragonite

58 posts

i woke up in a forrest. flushed with fruit."do you think he will be ok?" an oshowott asked."yep he just fainted."another oshowott awnserd.i got up and look around."were am i?"

Posted Jul 2, '13 at 9:20am

chibidragonite

chibidragonite

58 posts

LEVEL : 8

so i attack him over over and over again. soon the Bibarel fainted.i took his flying fish bowl and flew off. i went to the source or the yelling and it was an eevee."what are you doing here?" i asked."they captuce me and tied me up but i over hear them saying that they will fuse all of the pokemon for war tools. but i escape the pokemon capture truck, but the other pokemon are a...... ratata......a dragoniar.......... a bulbasaur..... and a shiny garados." the eevee awnserd.

Posted Jul 2, '13 at 11:19am

helper08

helper08

196 posts

"You're in the Forest Grove. A mystical place holding much fruit. We were hoping to give you some when you had fainted, here." He said giving me some kind of mashed fruit. "You woke up while we were making some." He shook his head, "what happened to you?"
"I...uh-" I tried to reply, but he cut me off.
"We saw a bunch of Geodude and Zubat pour out of that cave and we ran over to it. We expected a legendary or something. But it was you!"
"Thanks? I guess?"
"No problem," I finished the last bits of the mashed fruit and made a face when he turned at it's terrible taste. He turned back around, "more?" He asked.
"No thanks, I'm good. So, who is we?"
"That would be me." A girl voice replied. A large tree started moving, but then I realized it was a gigantic Tropius. "I am Aermo, elder of the forest. That is Sith." I almost bowed instinctively but stopped myself before I did. Aermo laughed at it. "Welcome to the Forest! And good morning to you!" She said and glowed brightly. Nearby trees grew and dead plants became rejuvenated around me as I stood there, frozen in awe.

Posted Jul 2, '13 at 1:58pm

chibidragonite

chibidragonite

58 posts

"is there something wrong?" Aermo asked."your tall." i replied."yeah thats what everyone says arounds here." Aermo laughs."WE GOT THE BOUNTY YOU WERE LOOKING FOR AERMO!" some squirtles yelled."who are they?"i asked. "they're the squirtle squad. they help us with wats going on." Aermo awnserd."now what are you humans doing to us pokemon?!?!!?" (aermo somehow can talk english somehow.)"there going to fuse them all as weapons against the other side of the world.... please dont hurt me!" the human replied. so they let him go and he ran away."now where we know what the humans are doing. now we need to plan an attack to save all the pokemon. and we need your help Anachron." aermo said."i will help!"i said

Posted Jul 2, '13 at 2:11pm

coolbarak

coolbarak

153 posts

Pokemon name: Macht
Pokemon: Machop
Features: Is a shiny machop, wears an eye patch on right eye(eye is not injured, he just thinks it looks cool), and a fake power belt(like the one a Machoke wears), to make himself look tougher.
Bio: Father was a Lucario and mother was a Machoke, born with the move close combat, and wishes to be the strongest fighting type ever. Wanted by humans for his excellent move set and for being shiny.
Moves: Close Combat, Low kick
Level: 5
Ability: No Guard

Posted Jul 2, '13 at 7:25pm

chibidragonite

chibidragonite

58 posts

Features: Is a shiny machop, wears an eye patch on right eye(eye is not injured, he just thinks it looks cool), and a fake power belt
Bio: Father was a Lucario and mother was a Machoke, born with the move close combat, and wishes to be the strongest fighting type ever. Wanted by humans for his excellent move set and for being shiny.

"mommy? dad? were are you?" i asked. nothing."did something happen to them?"i thought. i looked and looked."oh no.."i siad sadly

Posted Jul 2, '13 at 10:48pm

chibidragonite

chibidragonite

58 posts

LEVEL : 8
"OH POO!" i thought."thats the garados from the lake!"

Posted Jul 3, '13 at 8:48am

coolbarak

coolbarak

153 posts

Features: Is a shiny machop, wears an eye patch on right eye(eye is not injured, he just thinks it looks cool), and a fake power belt

I slap myself. "YOU DON'T NEED A MOMMY OR DADDY! YOU ARE THE TOUGHEST POKEMON EVEEEEEEEER!!!!!" I shout at the top of my lungs, and walk straight forward, ready to begin my journey.

Reply to a pokemon rpg

You must be logged in to post a reply!