ForumsForum Gamesa pokemon rpg

63 7165
chibidragonite
chibidragonite
58 posts

so. for all of you pokemon fans out there. my first rpg will be a pokemon theme. so your a pokemon when trainers start capturing all the pokemon. so you have to find away to stop them. your allowed to cross into other peoples stories. but you cant be a legendary. so... lets start off with the info sheet.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pokemon name:
pokemon:
features:
moves:
lve: (lve.1-lve.55)
abilitythe ability from your chi=osen pokemon. look in bulbapedia)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you start the story

• 63 Replies
mechninja
mechninja
1,589 posts

pokemon name:Tree Rex
pokemon:Treecko
moves:Pound,Absorb,Leer
lvl:7
ability:Overgrow

Too late?

chibidragonite
chibidragonite
58 posts

no ur not

tree rex woke up in a tree

mechninja
mechninja
1,589 posts

Well how convenient is that?I wake in the tree and begin looking for others at once.
"Hello? Anyone there? I'm friendly!"

chibidragonite
chibidragonite
58 posts

so ill be offline for more then a week so do ur part ,countinue your part without me. and when i make another post after this.ill be back. see ya in more then a week!

mechninja
mechninja
1,589 posts

Ok...
I'll volunteer to run the thread if anyone wants me to,unless it's officially an Anarchy...

helper08
helper08
194 posts

anarchy plz :P or I can do it :P no offense. But you just started this rp and none of us know your writing skill...

helper08
helper08
194 posts

NAME :: Anachron (Took from Anachronism: Something that is out of place in historical time)
POKEMON: Deino
MOVES : tackle, dragon rage
LEVEL : 2
ABILITY : Hustle
ITEM : Dragon Scale
(*rpg)

I was guided toward a truck. Along the way some humans came.
"Hey! It's that giant Pokemon that captured me!" One said.
"We have 3 people and 2 Pokemon each, we can win!" The other replied.
"6 Pokemon!?" I yelled. The humans flinched when they heard what they thought was a roar.
"Let us get them my lady!" The Squirtle Squad yelled.
"No. Anachron and I will take them." Aermo said
"My lady!"
"Wha-" I tried to say. Suddenly Aermo attacked. The forest around her glowed and green glowing vines whipped out from her back. Energy seemed to flow to the vines. The humans, out of desperation, threw their Pokemon and they were captured by the green vines. Giga Drain I thought. A powerful one too. The Pokemon fainted when they were dropped.
I unleashed a dragon rage on one of their next Pokemon, a Rattata. It fainted in just one hit. But the next Pokemon fared better against it. A Chansey. Aermo was battling a Pinsir whom resisted her attackes. suddenly I felt something in my teeth grow. They grew sharper and I felt my body surge forward and in midair I launched a focus energy out of reflex. Bite I thought and chomped on the Chansey. It fainted in one hit. I looked to my left as the Pinsir fell to a Gust. Finally came a line of Cryogonal. I was taken aback by them. Both Aermo and I were weak to them. They all fired an Ice Beam at Aermo.
"NOO!" I yelled as I dashed in front of Aermo and blocked it just as a shield appeared in front of her. It broke instantly and the Triple Ice Beam slammed into me. I flew back and then into a tree and passed out.

chibidragonite
chibidragonite
58 posts

im baaaccckkkk! >
ill continue tommmarrow

chibidragonite
chibidragonite
58 posts

NAME :: Anachron
MOVES : tackle, dragon rage
LEVEL : 2

"aw man! that was hard. but we captured that one dieno with that triple ice beam."one of the humans said. Anachron woke up chained up in a cage with a mussel so he wont use any of his attacks."where am i?"Anachron mumbled trying to speak."we are in the scientist`s lab for testing for the right pokemon to fuse with." a shadow awnserd who was Aermo."what?!?!?!?? how did they get you?"Anachron asked "and why happened to the squirtle squad?" "well..... the squirtle squad was taken out quickly by a Pikaeon (pikachu mixed with jolteon) and who knows were they took them. well i gotten frozen by a team of glaceons,and albamasnow. "aermo awnserd sadly

chibidragonite
chibidragonite
58 posts

&quotss...... over here!" a voice in the ground answer "where are you?"tree rex questioned as he was looking around."right HERE!" a group a sandshrews popped off out of the ground."quick! get down here before the humans see us!"the sandshrew's warned. "fine ok."treerex answered as he hopped in the hole the the sandshrew's made.

chibidragonite
chibidragonite
58 posts

no. no end of story

NAME :: Darko
POKEMON: Magikarp
MOVES : Splash , Tackle , Bounce
LEVEL : 10
ABILITY : Early Bird
ITEM : Pecha Scarf

well at least i have a pond where i can hide in all to me self. darko said happily but when he look there was a lot of aggressive blasteon (fusion of vapeoreon and blastiose)"AAAAAAAHHH!!" darko screamed

helper08
helper08
194 posts

MOVES : Tackle, Dragon Rage, Bite, Focus Energy
LEVEL : 11

I tried to use my Dragon Rage, but the muzzle blocked it and the Dragon Rage exploded in my mouth. I roared in my muzzle at the pain and I felt the edges of my vision grow darker. I tried to Bite out of the muzzle but that didn't work. The scientists turned at the commotion that I was creating and raised a n eyebrow and laughed. They turned back as I bashed the muzzle into a cage bar. I felt pain flash through my body then it faded as I threw myself again this time with more power, Headbutt I thought as I rammed into the cage. It broke open and the scientists turned, surprised. The muzzle got ripped off from the sides of the cage. I roared once again, this time without the muzzle and the scientists flinched, but regained quickly. I Headbutted one, then hopped over another and Headbutted Aermo's cage.

MOVES : Headbutt, Dragon Rage, Bite, Focus Energy
LEVEL : 12

chibidragonite
chibidragonite
58 posts

MOVES : Headbutt, Dragon Rage, Bite, Focus Energy
LEVEL : 12

but as anchron was headbutting the cage, he realized aermo`s cage was empty."oh no"anchron said worried. "if aermo is gone then... oh no! they're going to fuse aermo with another pokemon. just like aermo replied while i was stuck in my cage!"anchron tells in his head. he started to run in circles.

chibidragonite
chibidragonite
58 posts

im not dead people....

chibidragonite
chibidragonite
58 posts

... hello? did everyone quit D:? im so lonley

Showing 46-60 of 63