ForumsNewcomers ForumHello to the Armory!

18 4096
newfall
newfall
13 posts

Hello, fellow AG users.

Let me introduce myself first;
My real name's Razvan and I'm from Romania. I'm currently 17 years old.

I like listening to metal, dubstep and hardstyle music. (I know that metal and dubstep music are kind of 'opposing' music genres, but meh, music is music, shall it unite us!)

I'm passionate about web programming; stuff such as php and mysql, javascript and html. I'm a newbie with javascript, but that's because mostly go with php and mysql stuff. (My big dream's to build my own CMS/blogging system and I will start working at one once I learn a little more. ) - oh, I also love astronomy, but I'm not so aknowledged with that subject -

I'm a friendly guy :3. I LOVE making friends, spending time chatting and playing with them! I like going out but I also like spending hours in front of the pc *herp*. - I'm the type that's shy at first, but after people get to know me they say I'm mentally insane xD -

I've been looking forward for long time to join AG and I thought "Why not?". Hope that we'll get along good! I'm really looking forward to be a part of this community!

• 18 Replies
newfall
newfall
13 posts

Welcome to AG Newfall. I do hope you spend some time around the community..and trust me, I'll know if you do

...I'll know >_>

:O! - dramatic moment and music -

Thank you, mister pang,
daleks
daleks
3,791 posts

I'm the type that's shy at first, but after people get to know me they say I'm mentally insane xD -

So like me, except probably smarter and less of an a**. Hope you enjoy your time here. Just get used to people and don't worry if you totally mess up in the forums, my first ever post was spam.
newfall
newfall
13 posts

Hehe, hopefully I won't, been part of other communities before, but meh - you know, every community has its ways.

Thanks tho. :3

Showing 16-18 of 18