ForumsGamesAny game suggestion?

5 1796
newfall
Deleted User

Hello there!

I've been searching for a game - for a long time - that could be played multiplayer (not 2 person 1 pc, let's say LAN or over-IP ) survival game.

Many suggested me Killing Floor but I'm not really a fan of Half Life mods, so I'm asking if there's any kind of zombie survival game (or simply shooter, not necessarily survival or with zombies) that can be played that way. First or Third person doesn't matter.

• 5 Replies
ihsahn
ihsahn
428 posts
Nomad

DayZ.

You're looking for DayZ.

Look no further.

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

Killing Floor is not a Half-life mod for one thing. It is it's own game. And for a survival game I would suggest something like Left 4 Dead or Black Ops 2 Zombies, maybe even Payday and perhaps Sanctum 2

newfall
newfall
13 posts
Nomad

I will try them all once I get back home. And about that KF stuff, it's my bad saying it's a Half-Life mod.
Thanks for replying. :3

Spore
Spore
1,106 posts
Peasant

Not a survivor game, but rather an adventure RPG. Since it hasn't been mentioned, I'd say Borderlands 2. You can do the whole game with a friend (up to 4).

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

Not a survivor game, but rather an adventure RPG. Since it hasn't been mentioned, I'd say Borderlands 2. You can do the whole game with a friend (up to 4)

What is the point even mentioning that if he is looking for a survival game?
Unless you only played Torgues Campaign of Carnage
Showing 1-5 of 5