Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

[Answered] Can't Play Any Games

Posted Jul 1, '13 at 11:54pm

Gantic

Gantic

6,972 posts

You're probably ad blocking an ad that plays before the game.

Posted Jul 2, '13 at 5:33pm

AzureDragon

AzureDragon

5 posts

i dont remember anything about blocking an ad,how can i fix it?

Posted Jul 4, '13 at 7:31pm

Karasaar

Karasaar

161 posts

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/45294172/Not%20working.png

Posted Jul 4, '13 at 7:33pm

Karasaar

Karasaar

161 posts

Woops. I didn't think that would actually work. Anyhow, as you can see, I have everything unblocked using NoScript and it still isn't working. It's still showing me the white screen and the game doesn't low no matter what.

This happens to me on every regular game (not on MMOs) no armorgames.

Browser: Firefox 22.0
Shokwave Flash: 11.7.700.224

Posted Jul 5, '13 at 9:23am

MacII

MacII

1,369 posts

Beats me, Karasaar. I reckon you're blocking something somewhere in your Firefox settings -- but where, indeed. You could fiddle around some more with do you allow the right cookies, the right pop-up windows, and such. Go over all your settings and see if it could be related. (And let us know if you find out anything :) )

(Also, if you right-click in that white frame, it might give you some applicable sub-menu to make some adjustments in? But it very well might not.)

But seeing how you say Opera works fine for you, I guess instead of breaking your head over it, I might settle for that.

Posted Jul 5, '13 at 9:27am

MacII

MacII

1,369 posts

ps Silly comment maybe, but have you gone over your Flashplayer settings, to see if you're not accidentally blocking some necessary content there?

In WinXP, that would be under >Control Panel >Flash Player, now check under local storage settings or whatever it's called in English. You shouldn't be blocking the necessary sites there from storing data on your machine.

Posted Jul 5, '13 at 9:28am

MacII

MacII

1,369 posts

... Although pps on second thought, skip that thought: You'd be blocking it for other browsers, as well.

Posted Jul 5, '13 at 11:11am

dav123

dav123

95 posts

I had that lag before.

Posted Jul 5, '13 at 12:48pm

Karasaar

Karasaar

161 posts

It just randomly all works for me again. Even though I have a lot ad-tracking skirpts blocked, it just totally works now. Wierd. I have no clue what caused this. Anyhow, just for reference, this is my firefox configuration for cookies (Sorry, it's in German and I'm too lazy to fiddle around where to change the language)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/45294172/Cookie-config.png

I can't show you what would happen when I right-click the white frame though, as since it randomly started working for all games I cannot recreate the problem.

I hope that the problem's fixed for good though. If anyone still has problems though, just post.

Posted Jul 5, '13 at 2:53pm

MrBio

MrBio

3 posts

Changed my settings like you did, but i still have the same problem!

On IE its working, and all MMO┬┤s are working too.
Pls i dont want to play armorgames on IE O.o

Reply to [Answered] Can't Play Any Games

You must be logged in to post a reply!