ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Can't Play Any Games

26 8095
Karasaar
Karasaar
163 posts
Constable

This happens with just about any game on AG for me, currently.
Ads before the game still play, but the game itself isn't launched.
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/7jrnEvA.png[/IMG]

Browser: Firefox 22.0
Shockwave Flash: 11.7.700.224

• 26 Replies
Karasaar
Karasaar
163 posts
Constable

http://i.imgur.com/7jrnEvA.png
Whoops, image screwed up.

Karasaar
Karasaar
163 posts
Constable

I refreshed a lot of times and tried different games. Didn't try other browsers yet. I'll see if that works.

Karasaar
Karasaar
163 posts
Constable

Allright, it seems to work on Opera, still weird how it doesn't work on FF at all. Is anyone else expiriencing this?

Also, I have the newest versions, as you can see from what I've posted.

AzureDragon
AzureDragon
6 posts
Scribe

i have the same problem,i tried to uninstall and reinstall Firefox,java and flash player(and i deleted cookies too) non of them solved the issue.

AzureDragon
AzureDragon
6 posts
Scribe

btw its working with chrome and IE too

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

I'm on Firefox and have no issues.

I reckon you may need to look at your plugins and see if that's all runing well. At my end (Firefox 21), that's under >Tools >Add-ons, now in the resulting window check both your extensions and plugins.

Also, check if you don't have an ad blocker or similar running that stops Flash Player from working, both for this site, and in the case of MMO (multiplayer) games the sites that they may actually be hosted on.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Um, make that FF 22.0, now that the latest update got installed as I was checking the version nr. for the above

AzureDragon
AzureDragon
6 posts
Scribe

Well i checked my add-ons too and all of them seems working pretty well, i can open games from other game sites,i can watch videos and gifs etc. just armor games is not working there is something really wrong over here (btw fyi, i can open Dawn Of the Dragons without any problems and i tried to open other games like "The Last Stand(this one got stucked at connecting armor games)" and "Swords and Potions" working well like Dawn Of the Dragons).

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

You're probably ad blocking an ad that plays before the game.

AzureDragon
AzureDragon
6 posts
Scribe

i dont remember anything about blocking an ad,how can i fix it?

Karasaar
Karasaar
163 posts
Constable

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/45294172/Not%20working.png

Karasaar
Karasaar
163 posts
Constable

Woops. I didn't think that would actually work. Anyhow, as you can see, I have everything unblocked using NoScript and it still isn't working. It's still showing me the white screen and the game doesn't low no matter what.

This happens to me on every regular game (not on MMOs) no armorgames.

Browser: Firefox 22.0
Shokwave Flash: 11.7.700.224

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Beats me, Karasaar. I reckon you're blocking something somewhere in your Firefox settings -- but where, indeed. You could fiddle around some more with do you allow the right cookies, the right pop-up windows, and such. Go over all your settings and see if it could be related. (And let us know if you find out anything )

(Also, if you right-click in that white frame, it might give you some applicable sub-menu to make some adjustments in? But it very well might not.)

But seeing how you say Opera works fine for you, I guess instead of breaking your head over it, I might settle for that.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

ps Silly comment maybe, but have you gone over your Flashplayer settings, to see if you're not accidentally blocking some necessary content there?

In WinXP, that would be under >Control Panel >Flash Player, now check under local storage settings or whatever it's called in English. You shouldn't be blocking the necessary sites there from storing data on your machine.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

... Although pps on second thought, skip that thought: You'd be blocking it for other browsers, as well.

Showing 1-15 of 26