ForumsPopular MediaThe Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan

2 5328
gamerzakiullah
gamerzakiullah
41 posts
Shepherd

i am a fan of robert jordan's epic fantasy novel series.....it has 13 books altogether....i have read 3 books and currently i am on 4th.....ANyone else who is reading.....i have many doubts and questions...if ill look in the wiki it will be spoiled so lets discuss

• 2 Replies
MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

I have not read past the first book, but someone I know has the whole series, so I'm going to read all of them soon. I found it hard to get itno at first. and sometimes my interest lagged, but after a third of the book I got really into it and couldn't stop reading.

Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

I've read the entire series. It gets better as it goes, as the characters stop whining about the other gender on a constant basis (which I'm fairly certain comprises 1/3 of all non-descriptive text in the first five books...). The best were the last three in my opinion, which were written by Brandon Sanderson after Jordan passed away, as he used a different kind of narrative style that I enjoyed and found more interesting to follow. I was disappointed in how the entire series concluded though, not that it was bad.

What questions do you have?

Showing 1-2 of 2