ForumsPopular MediaYugioh Zexal fan club

11 6936
furrycritter241
Deleted User

Hey Ya'll!! I LOVE That anime show, it's like the BEST! You guys have to watch the first episode on hulu xD

• 11 Replies
Artemisbow
Artemisbow
4 posts
Nomad

What is yugioh zexal?

DidactUnbound
DidactUnbound
370 posts
Nomad

Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal is the newest Yu-Gi-Oh series that doesn't star Yugi...it's been on television for about a year now, with a manga and a fan following. It's not really all that good, but it's watchable. If you have the chance, you should at least give it a try.

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,816 posts
Peasant

Never really liked the Anime, but the card game in itself is very good; I prefer it over Magic anytime.
That being said, I have a very potent deck.

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,816 posts
Peasant

fallensky i agree with you. my deck is a summon monster deck. what type of deck do you run?

My deck is centered on life point regen/protection and easy summon, along with placement of Ice tokens.

Got three legendary oceans as fields, which are treated as umi and drop every waster monster in play/hand/deck/graveyard by one level, so you can guess I got plenty of water level 5 water monsters with potent attack power that become summonable without sacrifice.

Moreover, since legendary ocean is treated as umi, tornado wall's effect active, protecting my Lp from every incoming magic/attack/direct attack; I got three of them too.

It's a clever mix of old/new cards, but the main theme is of course the water type. Got some of the new XYZ water monsters that goes pretty well with my cold enchanter/Ice master Combo.

furrycritter241
furrycritter241
36 posts
Nomad

Anyone like Kite? Or Astral?

furrycritter241
furrycritter241
36 posts
Nomad

I've won a few tournaments -Evil Grin- Would you like to be my next victim?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal is the newest Yu-Gi-Oh series that doesn't star Yugi

Haven't the last like five series not have Yugi in them?

Anyways...I've mostly given up on the series. The gameplay has thrown away so much needed strategy in place of cards that only give perceived strategic usage.

Though, I do find it fun when I go to Yu-Gi-Oh online and play with the simple deck they make you start out with (to give an idea, the deck is from like 2nd gen), and yet my record is a solid 50%+. Hell, even basic strategy throws them completely on their sides.
furrycritter241
furrycritter241
36 posts
Nomad

"Haven't the last like five series not have Yugi in them?"

Dude, that's the whole point of having new kinds of Yugioh. -Face Palm-

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Fan clubs are not allowed on AG. Just sayin'.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Dude, that's the whole point of having new kinds of Yugioh. -Face Palm-

>whole point of having new kinds of Yugioh. -Face Palm-
>new kinds of Yugioh. -Face Palm-
>Yugioh. -Face Palm-
>Yugioh

I must have gotten confused somewhere about the purpose of new YuGiOh
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Fan clubs are not allowed on AG. Just sayin'.

If that was true a few certain AG users wouldn't be here.
Showing 1-11 of 11