xxevanxx
32 posts
Nomad

Death desrtoyer mega delux III

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

This is the Ground, still wish I could make it but i think I'd need some money first XD in the future, lol, in the future

Sengarath
Sengarath
19 posts
Nomad

Last Resistance

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

Tell me about This Is The Ground

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

put my idea on your page, but this is how I got the name(try to describe my thoughts as best as I can), lol...
thought, shooter game...guns, rifle, squad=team, ground team. ground....hello ground team. hello ground. hello sky. geh, sky, sky blue, ground brown. (meow mix tune but with 'ground' instead) then I thought...
ground team, meet the ground, it lets trees grow, and is always being stepped on. then for some reason I saw six people with guns and then they shook hands with the 'Ground'. So one of them said, "guys, this is the ground!". and that is how I got... This is the Ground did you follow my thoughts? Cause that was hard to explain...

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

cool well my thought is villains because im sick of all the good guy crap

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

hmmmm...in war there is no 'good', you participate, you've already chosen bad.

anyway my thoughts lead to random things that still serve as an on topic name XD as it is, This is the Ground can also lead to:
ground, staging ground, battle ground...This is he Ground has to do with shooting, war, it also can mean This is the[battle]Ground heheheh
and there is no good guys in my stuff, only one side and the other side >

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

So this is a thread to rip-off other people`s ideas?

netrino
netrino
83 posts
Jester

hehehe the best name would be "netrinos events"

Choomog
Choomog
76 posts
Nomad

super monkey wars omega deluxe superbattle wars 4 and a half!!

Choomog
Choomog
76 posts
Nomad

its where monkeys beat down other monkeys with swords clubs guns etc. wut ever u want and u can design ur own weapons and make battlefields and multiplayer mode.and cutsomize ur monkeys, level em up so they get more health and do more damage.and they own more,and once you get to level 125 you get the master rank and you get the golden sniper rifle blade shield,that can transform into any of those objects,also there is tree mode which you can beat down as many trees as you can in a minutes and if you kill 100 you get a trophy.o yea theres a trophy room where you can get trophies from randomness and the last trophy is obtained by getting all the other trophies.so yea thats my dream game.Dream On!

jaxter0123
jaxter0123
43 posts
Nomad

the lost worlds

Doom_367
Doom_367
32 posts
Nomad

I would name it...
Life... On a Stick... That's on Fire... and is Burning... and stuff...
Look a Flying Bird!
*Runs away*

vectorspyke
vectorspyke
46 posts
Nomad

die fish die!

you shoot fish because they look like idiots

Kendu10
Kendu10
202 posts
Nomad