Thread Locked

Posted Jul 1, '13 at 11:28pm

SSTG

SSTG

11,054 posts

Knight

I really wish you wouldn't do that. :/

Why not?
Most of us regulars and long time members often have disagreement but we don't make a thread to cry about it.
Some people think they're the center of the World.
I mean come on people, we're just specs of dust living on the same planet!

Posted Jul 1, '13 at 11:42pm

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

419 posts

Why not?
Most of us regulars and long time members often have disagreement but we don't make a thread to cry about it.
Some people think they're the center of the World.
I mean come on people, we're just specs of dust living on the same planet!

You can insult him all you want I just personally don't like it when people attack each others grammar.This person is being overly melodramatic but I feel like you can go about it in a different way.

I don't know, I just never felt like breaking down someones grammar really counted as an argument.

Posted Jul 1, '13 at 11:56pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

Because your tears are delicious :|

c:

Actually I was confused because it has nothing to do with any "let's make AG better" threads. Did you look at it or did you just presume it was of the presumed theme because I made it?

Posted Jul 2, '13 at 12:05am

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,461 posts

Really, All of these rules

What's wrong with rules? They keep the forums balanced. You'd understand if you saw those spammings back in May or April.

AND not to mention that People just up and insult you for no good reason.

They could be just joking but if you feel insulted by a user or see another user being insulted, report them.

Hope that covers most things.

Posted Jul 2, '13 at 12:22am

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

8,154 posts

Hello! I'm one of those guys you report things to. You show us where they insulted you, and they might get spanked. It's the perks of being a member of The Mod.