ForumsThe Tavern"New" Moderator

14 3190
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I am appalled that no one has made a thread welcoming Moegreche back to the world of AG, and specifically, the world of moderation!

Another mod!

• 14 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Finally! I was waiting for someone to make a thread about this.

Congrats Moe and continue your modding styles.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I had no idea he became a mod. Awesome! Welcome Moegreche!

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Never even heard of this clown... Who is he? Why does he have a Christmas present as his armatar? Is that some hint of what he expects from us?

Anyway, Welcome aboard Moe! Glad to have you with us! (Don't worry, I'm just kidding. You're not a clown.) =D

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Moe is a brain in a jar. Doesn't anyone read WoM?

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Never even heard of this clown... Who is he? Why does he have a Christmas present as his armatar? Is that some hint of what he expects from us?

He's an old timer. The Christmas present was a Christmas seasonal armatar. I don't recall much but I think he was a WERP guy. If anyone else remembers, correct me if I'm wrong.
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

I only really know him from the "An Introduction to Logic" thread. So I guess he was active in the WEPR.

Regardless, welcome back! I don't really know you but you seem like a nice guy.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I don't recall much but I think he was a WERP guy. If anyone else remembers, correct me if I'm wrong.

You're correct..big time philosiphiser

Woooo Moe! =D Party time!!

*pops tiny confetti cannon*
yay =3
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Got demodded, and remodded now. Swell.

SunPixie
SunPixie
75 posts
Nomad

Oh wows. 'Grats, Moe! I didn't know Moe was modded in the first place... must've happened when I was absent. And just what type of mod shall Moe be?

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Oh wows. 'Grats, Moe! I didn't know Moe was modded in the first place... must've happened when I was absent. And just what type of mod shall Moe be?

Before you were here dear.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

He's an old timer. The Christmas present was a Christmas seasonal armatar. I don't recall much but I think he was a WERP guy.

I wasn't really asking, I was just being stupid. But thanks for saying what I already had figured out.
GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

I never really knew Moegreche, but welcome back and have a great time while beoing a mod.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Moegreche....my long time rival finally returns.

Well, since most of you where not around back in the day, Moe (as we shall call him) deleted every single forum post made for 3 weeks straight once. This was back in early 09, all the vets will remember it very vividly. He was stripped of his post, and his body, and forced to float as a very cruel brain in a jar.

That's the story of Moe, as it happened.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Nah, I don't remember....must be getting old.

Showing 1-14 of 14