ForumsGamesLooking for a game type

11 2861
codyrousseau
codyrousseau
62 posts
Blacksmith

I am looking for a good co op rpg. It can be a tactics game or a basic rpg game.

• 11 Replies
codyrousseau
codyrousseau
62 posts
Blacksmith

Oh yea it has to be on xbox too (that's the challenging part!)

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

Well, Borderlands fits really well into that.

It's not exactly super hardcore but it has a really addictive drop system that I think most RPG fans will enjoy. It's also REALLY fun if you have a friend and it improved greatly.

I recommend just picking up the second one. The first one is really fun but after playing Borderlands 2 it doesn't feel up to scratch.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

Oh yea it has to be on xbox too (that's the challenging part!)

Do you mean an original xbox? because there are a lot of games on xbox 360 like dead island and borderlands that are great co-op rpg games
d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Castle Crashers is probably your cheapest option. It has 4 player co-op and has RPG elements such as leveling up and upgrading traits as you level, but I wouldn't really call it an RPG. Still really fun to play with friends though.

codyrousseau
codyrousseau
62 posts
Blacksmith

Yeah borderlands is alright, but I've already played borderlands. Sorry it's xbox 360.

ragnaLS
ragnaLS
1 posts
Nomad

I am looking for a good RPG game. It can be a tactics game or a basic rpg game.

Spore
Spore
1,106 posts
Peasant

Okay Borderlands TWO...

codyrousseau
codyrousseau
62 posts
Blacksmith

Not Borderlands. Borderlands kinda sucked anyways. Something like final fantasy only co op.

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

The only thing that ticks me off about borderlands is how long the beginning is in both games, and the fact there is a playthrough 2 (and 3) makes the game just that much more boring.
Otherwise it is a great game, its not true to the RPG genre though because the game is too linear.

Dungeon Siege 3 maybe. I know its nothing like the original but it can't be too bad.
Never been a fan but Fable 3?
and perhaps Lord of the rings: war in the north?

RenegadePlayer
RenegadePlayer
684 posts
Nomad

dark souls is AMAZING but only if you have the time to get into it and dont play... too casually. if you really consider yourself a gamer, its a great game, although it has coop, its sortof hard to connect to specific people, like getting into a match with a friend, so if you really want a game you can play with friends, its not too good.

somwill007
somwill007
7 posts
Nomad

You can discover what new game to play as well as purchase all those games from various consoles such as PS3, Xbox, PS4 and so on from WhatGameToPlay dot NET

Showing 1-11 of 11