ForumsArt, Music, and WritingIvanxxxxxxx arts

224 102269
ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

I love to draw and paint,so far I've done over 1000 paintings.
In this topic I will post my paintings that I think are the best ones.

http://s24.postimg.org/uxivnhpwl/ivanart.jpg

http://s17.postimg.org/ug1nhhn3z/ivanart_1.jpg

• 224 Replies
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

An excellent piece all around! Might I ask, how long did this take you to create? And do I spy Michigan J. Frog in the bottom right corner? =)

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Lol it's good to be a palm tree xD

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I just thought of something... did Frank do that to me?

Mr_Casas
Mr_Casas
68 posts
Peasant

WOW Amazing scenery keep it up!!!

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

I have decided to give more detail answer for a few earlier comments.
The reason for this is the next big surprise ,but I will tell you about it later .

@Minotaur55

FGA Underground...

You make us sound like a freaking gang... I love it.

I think it turned out good FGA Underground somehow makes the drawing complete. But , there is another thing, If you look at the picture more carefully you can see, that all members of FGA have similar costumes.

Now, this applies to you or any FGA member: Can you provide me with a complete list of your members? Also do you have a leader?

@MysterDuck
Dude, I mean dude. Look at all those armatars that you made! Fantastic! So many so good! But as I'm offline from AG forever, I weekly(actually monthly or even more if I remember) I check this forum just to see your art. To be honest I don't even care about the armatars. I want to see your paintings(your drawings are horrible - sorry, brutally honest as always, but man. Your paintings are overfantasticlyincredeblyawesomly good. Now try to pronounce it as a one word. Well I wouldn't comment if you didn't send me a message.

First, I'm sorry you are offline,come back and be an active member,as you were before. Secondly, thank you very much for your comment, it looks really encouraging . I mean ,,Your paintings are over-fantasticly-incredebly-awesomly-good. ,,. Really nice of you.

This is important:
Now try to pronounce it as a one word. Well I wouldn't comment if you didn't send me a message.

There is a new option on the forum, you can tag someone by placing sign @ in front of the user name, and also you can tag some game by placing sign @ in front of (game number) -new feature

But for now it's just a improvisation, so I decided to send each individual a link which leads to the image. And you're right,many would not see this in the opposite case.

@R2D21999
At first I thought I was a trash can outside a pile of stuff

R2D21999 as himself or what's left of it XD

Then after reading that, I looked closer and saw that I was the whole thing. XD

I'm sorry but a more detailed picture was not available. Its image sharing (web site) restriction! But what I want to say is, what you can not see in the picture you can find in the description. So you can easily connect things.

Anyways, good job. Is there going to be more of this? Cause this is awsome.

Thanks R2D2, and thanks for the valuable reply. Regarding your question, well it is possible, very possible

Also you should have added DanielMcNeely but that's just me.

I thought about it,and I think that we will see something in the future.

StormWalker as giant man-eating plant who demands to be fed

That is so like her.

I tried to faithfully represent all members,and of course that all of it makes sense. And I think I have succeeded in that. But note some members are represented symbolically or metaphorically. I can not always rely on armatar pictures or user name, so I tried to recreate some users' habits.

@Shai_Hulud
AG in the world of Kingdom Rush Frontiers XD

Pretty impressive! I've been told that i can be found IN the worm! Thx for that!

AG community in the world of Kingdom Rush Frontiers is the best description.

Yes,you can be found IN the worm,because you are the worm Its from movie Dune (1984), and the name of that sand worm is Shai Hulud just like your username.

@VermilionPhoenix
I am a frog uh ._."

You're not just any frog, you are famous singing frog ,, Michigan J. Frog ,,

@xXxDAPRO89xXx
Lol that's really cool Ivan nice job I will now finally take my place as tree. *MWAHAHAHA*

Thank you! Your armatar made the decision! But, if you have any suggestion how would you like to be represented,just tell me! This applies to all! But no promises,I'll do what I can.

@Riptizoid101
I... actually really like this. Good job, Ivan. 10 stars from Rip.

The FGA Underground... mwahaha...hahaha...hahahahahahahahha!!!!!!!!

Thank you, and it should cause a smile For more information check my reply to Mino comment!

@Reton8
Really cool! I like the way it looks :] :]

I had a dilemma about the most appropriate place for you. You were using a long time that red shield as your armatar. Since you changed it in to the pirate skull,I decided to follow the current state of things. The original idea was a red shield.

In the following retro release of my super secret art project you'll be represented as red shield.

@EnderSinan
Great picture and who am I? )

It is best to look at the description first, note some user are represented symbolically or metaphorically.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-new comments-

@kegaumongo
Do you remember the scene from Kingdom Rush Frontiers level pirates, when the executor appears for the first time Frank is executor, so, he is guilty! But do not worry, you can beat him any time with 3 stars on that level!

Aaah, that's a relief. Being a log, you know, when I see somebody with a gigantic axe... I panic :P

In the next version.... well........It's a secret for now
It is possible that you will switch places!

@nichodemus
Ah ok, now I get it! Cheerio!

Next time I will also tag all references which are associated with members. to avoid any possible misunderstandings.

@minecraftsniper
xD im the director and the actor of that movie so i make a reference to my movie xD

Great discovery minecraftsniper .
Like I said: Everything is connected,and there are even more jokes,
but you will have to discover them by yourself! XD

Once again, congratulations on the discovery!

@Skeleton_Pilot
An excellent piece all around! Might I ask, how long did this take you to create? And do I spy Michigan J. Frog in the bottom right corner? =)

Thank you very much! It took a lot of time . Most of the time I spent on planning and on the preparing the initial sketches. But when I connected all the strings together, everything went much easier. The process of making, drawing and coloring is my hobby so it went very lightly.

And yes, good eye, its Michigan J. Frog in the bottom right corner! But you can find much more, keep searching!

@xXxDAPRO89xXx
Lol it's good to be a palm tree xD

I'm glad you like it so much!

@R2D21999
I just thought of something... did Frank do that to me?

I see some oil on Frank axe O.o

@Mr_Casas
WOW Amazing scenery keep it up!!!

Thank you very much!
kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

In the next version.... well........It's a secret for now

Can't wait to see it. I'm sure it will be awesome

It is possible that you will switch places!

Yes, pleezzz. I'm begging you :P
minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

yeah im trying to discover that mistery..... but is good to be a gorilla that comes froma giant gorilla boss xD

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

New art project is 70% complete!

This is awesome. Can't wait to see it.
goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

Wow, that's a LOT of people. I am curious to see how it will turn out. Good luck!

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Now, this applies to you or any FGA member: Can you provide me with a complete list of your members? Also do you have a leader?

The FGA is as elusive as the Illuminati... providing a complete list? Bah! Ask those who are involved individually, but the complete list is a closely guarded secret (that is posted on the FGA profile but whatever). I can tell you that around 1/3 of the active users on AG are part of it or affiliated with it.

As for the leader of FGA... there isn't one. FGA isn't something that's like a clan. All members are on equal footing and all of them are supports that hold up FGA, and thus, each one is essential. However, the creator of FGA wishes to remain anonymous.

*looks around carefully before stepping back into the dark alleyway*
ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

When I said 70 percent,It goes without saying that I meant approximately, but still close.I worked more than 20 hours now for the weekend,and the progress is going much slower than I originally thought it would be.There is always something that needs to be fixed. The level of details which will be implemented on this art painting will be a stunning. I can freely say that I have actually surpassed myself.But that remains to be seen.

Note: Progress is now approximately at 85%. At this rate it should be completed in about 20 hours (working hours). So I would not expect it before wednesday eventually thursday on this week. But if there is gona be any further delay, I'll let you all know in a timely manner. Why do I say this. Currently, there is one big problem which I did not expect. I can not find the right setup for my digital camera. I did some tests but the pictures are not authentic to the original,either they have too much flash (the image is overexposed),or they are too blurry, or they take the light from the environment (home illumination).

My digital camera is not a professional,but ordinary for home use. Graphite and wax colors used for this painting are best seen in live! In other words,the camera is unable to convey their 3D visual effect, and I'm very sorry about that. I personally believe that graphite has a reflection which negatively reflects the entire surface,so I'll try to fix it with watercolors. But if anyone has more experience with taking pictures of graffiti,now is the right time to share advice.

I've been also thinking to scan the painting. The problem is in dimensions of the painting. It is a nonstandard A3 format. And I do not want to cut or exclude any part of it. Eventually I could scan in two parts and later try to merge them,but it does not seem like a good solution.

And one more thing,even if all goes well,one problem still remains. In order to preserve the image quality,I would have to the keep a high-resolution image, in no less than 1600x1200 pixels.
Which can be a problem due to the size (Image may be 3-4 megabytes). Also to preserve the image quality I will have to save it in *.png file format, *.jpg is out of the question. But all this will affect the
file size,and the sites for the image sharing do not like large size files.I'm sure that they perform some kind of compression. So any advice is more than welcome!

Let's go back now to the very painting itself. So far I have successfully marked every person from the above list which I had provided earlier. 78 wow! Yet there are 22 free seats available,so if someone wants to be involved and can not find himself in the above list,please sign in. Also If someone does not want to be included in this,please let me know (sign out).But in any case hurry because there is not much time left.

More informations will be available later! Thanks! XD

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

The art painting is finally completed! Yay!
I'm not very happy with the results after taking the picture with a digital camera,because in live the painting looks much better. I need to rest a little because I worked on it all night.I'm so sleepy XD See you in about 5-6 hours. XD

bingu77788
bingu77788
464 posts
Peasant

This is gonna be epic. 76 people in one picture.

And I'm in it!

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

I'm sorry but there are no tags,Why? Let's say that this is a painting
of the entire Armor Games community,and as such it represents the common good. This is my last artwork for this year and therefore I wish to bestow this artistic painting to all members of the community,and not only to individuals.With a message that I wish you all a happy New Year and the upcoming holidays!

If you really want to know your original position in this artistic painting,
you can always search for clues,because I will not tell you directly!
Why do I say this,does this contradicts with the previous paragraph? Well, no! Because each observer sees different things and connects them in his own way. It is important that everyone feels present in one way or another.

For example, I see the dragon as a protector of the treasure chests,now I'm
looking for details,what is hidden in that treasure chests, gold perhaps?
Nope, it seems to me that I found an Easter egg. Yay! XD
But who can be that dragon? Well, dragon is an ancient creature,and
surely is responsible for all this mess. XD Over the years with the help of
many dragons he had slowly but surely gathered gold!
A large part of that gold he spent on securing the most valuable treasures he has...

http://s9.postimg.org/7qn0fxan3/ivanxxxxxxx.png

And the old one:

http://i.imgur.com/m0E8NbO.jpg

Note: You can magnify the images (Right Click-->View Image)

Showing 166-180 of 224