Great story? Poem?

R2..in what way would that be a poem? -_-

I'm thinking of writing another one tonight..so stay tuned

Posted Jul 6, '13 at 5:58pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,461 posts

R2..in what way would that be a poem? -_-

I don't know. I'm not a poetry professional.

Posted Jul 6, '13 at 7:14pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,676 posts

This is the type of world I live in, and...sadly...I can't escape it. This is a fact that I'm painfully aware of, yet partially grateful for. As the darkness charges forward, ready to consume all in its path, I see many others try to flee it or cower in fear...but not I. Why the hell should I? What good will that do? It'll only prolong the inevitable, and could even drag the torment on for longer than necessary. No, I'm far more foolish than those people...I stand myself up, clench my fists, and walk straight on into that darkness. I allow that accursed shadow to consume me, allow it to strike me tenfold, allow it to break itself into the innermost depths of my fleeting soul...so that I may hold on to the last scrap of it that remains.

Posted Jul 6, '13 at 7:40pm

dav123

dav123

95 posts

wow nice work!

Posted Jul 7, '13 at 3:35am

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

Lucy stood in front of her mirror, staring at herself as she tried on different smiles, looking for one that would make her look beautiful. That was just one thing she really wanted, to be beautiful. Everyone always told her how pretty and beautiful she was, but she just couldn't find herself to believe them. How could she? If she really was beautiful, her reflection would actually smile back for once.

The Lucy persona is, in my opinion, one of the most interesting: people with this of personality (or rather, lack of) seem to pull themselves into a pit of self-confusion. She's the girl you want to help, but she doesn't tell you anything. She's the Speak girl. Your portrait of this character is done simply and directly, which is something that should happen. I think it's a cliched character, but it's an interesting to portray; and you've done that nicely.

Posted Jul 7, '13 at 6:01am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,676 posts

So I was wanting to write another little short blurb or whatever, but I just can't pull myself together to do so. I've been sitting here, motionless, just staring at my computer trying to muster myself together, but my mind keeps fleeing from the task. I keep thinking back to whenever my mom called for my dog from within the kitchen an hour ago, and I heard my dog yelp; I haven't heard from my dog since.

On top of that...my mom's been dead for 3 weeks now.

Posted Jul 7, '13 at 6:00pm

MoonFairy

MoonFairy

3,230 posts

Wow pang nice creepy factor~

Posted Jul 19, '13 at 4:57am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,676 posts

Here we go again, another speech from her. Every single day, every single ****ing day, I have to deal with one. I get it...I GET IT! Please, just please shut up, just let me have one day without the stress!!

I understand all of this...I really do..I just want to not have this ****ing stress for one day..that is all I ****ing ask..but no, NO! That is apparently far to much to ask..oh nononononono why would anyone want that! That is just silly! Stress stress stress stress stress that is all anyone would ever want! ahahahahahaha!!

But dear ****ing god..she is still going..and I can't take it. I can't ****ING TAKE IT! Just please...shut up! SHUT UP! Please just stop talking already! Leave me alone..just go away and LEAVE ME ALONE!

Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

"****ING SHUT UP!!!!"

..She...she finally stopped..it's finally quiet..but..

no...no..please no I'm sorry..please..no no no no this can't be happening no...please I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry imsorry imsorry 'msorry 'msorry oh god please please god please oh god please no no no

It's ok..it's ok..she'll wake up soon. Just..just need to wipe the blood off...and she'll be fine! It...it's only a scratch ahahaha yeah..yeah only a scratch! She'll get up...give me another speech..and I'll be good and listen..I'll listen to the whole thing and not say a word..and then everything will be fine!

Please..please get up...I won't do it again..I promise...please mom..I love you..

[Note: cursing is for story purposes. Not based on actual events, adurr]

Posted Jul 19, '13 at 11:10pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,565 posts

Knight

BAHAHAHA!!! I can't help but laugh! That's the funniest thing I've read all yaer.... I can't evne type from the tares in my eyes!

Posted Jul 20, '13 at 3:29am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,676 posts

Glad it made you laugh...saying as how it isn't supposed to be a funny piece

Reply to pang's miscellaneous stuff II

You must be logged in to post a reply!