ForumsArt, Music, and WritingSomewhat Pertinent Confessions

48 19718
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

In this thread I am going to periodically write miscellaneous thoughts I have while on AG. Some of them might be AG-related, while others may be random thoughts. Think of it like a journal.

I am probably going to use aliases for people to protect their identities. It depends on the situation.

• 48 Replies
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

There's a certain Bunny that I've always wanted to talk to, but I've never been able to break the ice with him. I think he's kind of sporadic in his thinking, but overall I think he tries to be organized. I'm guessing that's why he's hard to talk to; he's always doing something I don't fully understand. A few months ago I made several decent attempts to strike up conversation, but he always replied with short, simple 5-6 word sentences and I didn't know how to reply. I've seen other users talk to him too, and he acts the same with them as well. I know a few of the mods are pretty tight with him, but that's to be expected given the situation.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Is the Bunny Jeol?

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

No, I know jeol quite well actually. But good guess. I thought the Bunny name and the fact that this person knows the mods well would give it away.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

The only other bunnies I know are Secretmapper and Tacky and they aren't very closed up.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

How about the White Bunny? The director and creator IW2CYMP? The lexophilic MODERATOR who uses Alligator MouthWash and who endeavors to learn Danish?

Surely!

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Is it Gantic?

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I can't say. Maybe. Maybe not.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

There's a certain Bunny that I've always wanted to talk to, but I've never been able to break the ice with him.

but he always replied with short, simple 5-6 word sentences and I didn't know how to reply.

I know a few of the mods are pretty tight with him, but that's to be expected given the situation.

How about the White Bunny? The director and creator IW2CYMP? The lexophilic MODERATOR who uses Alligator MouthWash and who endeavors to learn Danish?

Maybe your right. I mean none of those sentences will match his personality.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Ah yeah I don't really count Gantic. He's on an entirely different level from me and I feel that he isn't a fan of people who don't understand half of what he's saying.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

He's on an entirely different level from me and I feel that he isn't a fan of people who don't understand half of what he's saying.

Among other things.

**** good writer, though.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

so sal why are you upset that Gantic isn't your butt buddy?

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

**** good writer, though.

Ho yeah.

so sal why are you upset that Gantic isn't your butt buddy?

*Cough*
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

[quote]There's a certain Bunny[/strop]

It's obviously Strop. Duh.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Did I really just put strop in the BB code instead of quote?

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Genetic is cool though. He seems to always be around quietly cleaning up spam and doing his own thing. He is short, sweet and to the point. Plus he is the first mod that ever talked to me.

Showing 1-15 of 48