ForumsArt, Music, and WritingSomewhat Pertinent Confessions

48 19735
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

In this thread I am going to periodically write miscellaneous thoughts I have while on AG. Some of them might be AG-related, while others may be random thoughts. Think of it like a journal.

I am probably going to use aliases for people to protect their identities. It depends on the situation.

• 48 Replies
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I think it's cool how AG takes in generations. It's like, there's three people, and then four people, then three people, and it keeps going. It creates an awesomely cool introduction phase for the new regulars to talk to everyone without being swept under the rug or blinded by all the activity. One of the users that stands out to me is Clancy Wiggum. He was different compared to the other users of his generation: IMayAgree and Ganondorf. He was almost lost to us because we had a ****storm of bugs and glitches fly through the scared his pants off.

Thinking of that reminds me of my generation. I don't think I really fit in with the people that everyone pairs me with, but people say I belong with ShoePang and DrWhoBadGuyBecauseICan'tThinkOfACreativeName. I don't know, those two seem to have came way before me, but I guess people have to classify the way they want to. I think it's interesting how ShoePang and I ended up as fictional relatives, but that's to be expected. Some sort of new family is created every time a new generation pops up. That's why we have the older guys that are so tight and why the current regulars are so tight. It's kind of beautiful.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

fly through the scared his pants off.

fly threw that scared his pants off*
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I don't know, those two seem to have came way before me,

Wat.jpg

Bro, you were a few months before me =p

I think it's interesting how ShoePang and I ended up as fictional relatives

=D Twinsies hehehehe

ShoePang

*shoepang
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

This made me think... did I even come with other people?

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I'd pair you with Tactical_fish, if anyone.

And pang. "Yes". There's my response xD

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

DrWhoBadGuyBecauseICan'tThinkOfACreativeName

You arse! Just leave now. Leave! What kind of username is Salvidean anyway?

Anyway, I have to make new friends because I drive them off as quickly as they come. Almost none of my original AG friends are around anymore.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

*Salvidian.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Smooth daleks. Smooth.

I think I'm starting to understand some of the more complex systems here.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Anyway, I have to make new friends because I drive them off as quickly as they come. Almost none of my original AG friends are around anymore.

EXCEPT MEEEEE~ (unfortunately)

I don't remember coming with people, Sal. I really don't. No one stuck around in my gen. I'm the half and half between Older users and the newer older users. I think maybe Kyo was my only friend when I first came, but I think he's been here longer than me anyways. Maybe?
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

That's kind of weird Moon. I never have been able to pair you with anyone.

Today I was experimenting with something on another forum, and something terrible happened. I won't go into detail, but it makes me thankful for the sane and respectable community we have here (Lol).

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

That's kind of weird Moon. I never have been able to pair you with anyone.

See?

Today I was experimenting with something on another forum, and something terrible happened. I won't go into detail, but it makes me thankful for the sane and respectable community we have here (Lol).

You realize you have to go into detail now, right?
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

You realize you have to go into detail now, right?

Figured. It was on a rival site and I was trying out a thread idea, and I didn't want to do it here. So I went over there, tried it out and it was grossly misinterpreted. I was promptly "dealt with". Fortunately, after some negotiating we all put it behind us.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Figured. It was on a rival site and I was trying out a thread idea, and I didn't want to do it here. So I went over there, tried it out and it was grossly misinterpreted. I was promptly "dealt with". Fortunately, after some negotiating we all put it behind us.

Kong I assume?
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Kong I assume?

Yes, unfortunately.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

This place changes so much yet so little when you're away for a while.

Showing 16-30 of 48