chetanya1

chetanya1

1 post

i want to erase current detail & want to start a fresh how can i do that

Posted Jul 4, '13 at 9:11am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

4,814 posts

With a fresh account. You can eighter use this account as your main and create an alt account for that game (Note: AG have special rules for alt account, take a look at the quote (bottom of this post).
Or you can close your currrent account (disable comments and NEVER use this account again... best would be if you make this account unreachable by changing eMail to something weird and type in a password thats totaly out of order (smash your hand on the keyboard several times), then update the profile and log out). Then create a new account.

--What are the rules on alternate accounts?--

One alt is allowed for each multiplayer game on the site for the purpose of clans or teams. Each alt must be linked in your main account  About(and the main must be linked in the alt account About) and close the comment. Furthermore, the alts must not interact with the rest of the Community. This is to ensure that no confusion arises as to who is who and the such.
Any alt made for a reason other than such shall be taken care of upon discovery, along with appropriate punishment doled out to the main account.

Posted Jul 4, '13 at 10:30am

MacII

MacII

1,369 posts

Which The Last Stand are you talking about? If it's a local savegame you're referring to (offline, on your computer), trace down the associated cookie, and simply delete it, now start afresh. The savegame is stored in that cookie.

To locate it, see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flash_coo … _locations . These flash cookies/local shared objects get named after the games here, so they're fairly easy to recognize.

Posted Jul 4, '13 at 12:01pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

7,788 posts

Basically, the only option is the one Unleashed presented to you chetanya1... the option Macll suggested only works for smaller Flash Games, the MMO games all use online saving for every account. =)

Posted Jul 4, '13 at 6:23pm

MacII

MacII

1,369 posts

That's interesting, DayCee; it's why I asked which Last Stand was meant, I think originally it said DOA, wasn't sure which game OP was thinking of.

So with these MMO games, don't they normally allow to delete game & start anew? I rarely play them, so wouldn't know.

Reply to [Answered] the last stand dead zone

You must be logged in to post a reply!