ForumsThe TavernFavorite Armatar.

51 7715
KHROME
KHROME
618 posts
Nomad

I like the Ice theme Armatars and the Wolf one that i have , what's your favorite?

• 51 Replies
eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

I looove the ice themed armatars...i really wish i could get a better one. The ones at 500 and 750 sucked...so i've been stuck with this one forever!!!!

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Well, I don't like any of the free-750 armatars. I love the 1000- 1750 armatars then hate the 2000, liked the 2500-3000 armatars. That's all the ones I know about for sure.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Yea, the wolf one is one of the best. Its been catching on, but the ice ones dont really fit me at all, but i dont want to switch back.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

THE ONE I HAVE!!!!!!!

THE GANGSTA SKULL!!!

I just really like this one more then the others, and I still have not changed this one since it came out!

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

this one. It reminds me of D'artagnon from the three Musketeers, and hardly anyone uses it.

EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

My Favorite is the one I have right now.

KHROME
KHROME
618 posts
Nomad

I also like the one where its a skull and it's on fire.

IRuleya
IRuleya
210 posts
Nomad

this one or the one with the guy and he's lifting up the tree...i think they suit my name

zinjul
zinjul
48 posts
Nomad

I don't really like any of my choices yet, but I have only gotten up to 500.

scotty
scotty
59 posts
Nomad

yh i like the iced themed ones like the ones plokkeys got i really like that one thats my fav

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

The ice themes are nice, but many users use them. Personally, i prefer the original armatars that first came out.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

You know, I think they get their ideas from villains and superheroes. The skull on fire resembles Ghost Rider and the one that StarScreamer and Danstanta resembles Mr. Freeze.

Avrilicious
Avrilicious
525 posts
Peasant

Well if theer was any girl skeltons I would get ot straight away but since theres not I like the one I have the 2 girls at 4000AP and the girl at 7500AP!

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

um........ya i like the ice ones...............but im noob so i havent seen that many

BlazeLax38
BlazeLax38
63 posts
Nomad

Well I have seen some that I like and don't like but I actually like no armatar. I just don't think that my name fit's in with any.

If I had to choose one, it would be the Red Unicorn/Iceman(like StarScreamers).

Showing 1-15 of 51