ForumsPopular MediaRight now I'm listening to...

7306 1648950
thfcJack
thfcJack
64 posts
Nomad

Ok, in this thread you simply post whatever bands, songs, or playlists you've been listening to recently. I don't believe this is a duplicate thread but I'm sorry if it is. One rule though- don't be a music snob/ elitist. A bit of debate is fine, but don't bully anyone out of the thread. If we're all respectful and open-minded, this is a great way to share music and maybe try something new.

The past few days I've been listening to a few songs by Wintersleep: "Nothing is Anything (Without You)" , "Weighty Ghost", and "Laser Beams." Aside from those, I haven't had much of a craving for anything in particular in the past few days and I've been using shuffle on my iPod.

• 7,306 Replies
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

On Pandora:

-Breaking Benjamin Radio
-Drowning Pool Radio
-Evanescence Radio
-KoRn Radio
-Papa Roach Radio
-Paramore Radio
-Three Days Grace Radio

I also recently purchased Random Access Memories by Daftpunk and Vampires in the City by Vampire Weekend, so I've been listening to those as well.

rayoflight3
rayoflight3
437 posts
Nomad

The past few days, almost exclusively "1Train" by A$AP Rocky and "Brainy" by The National.

My tastes are more varied though.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

the entire parallax II album by between the buried and me.

-Blade

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

i recently learned this new girl. she has really a great taste for music that i hadn't listen to for ages.
it's mostly ambiant music. a dreamworld of it's own.... i will look for some names. to link to later =)

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

White Shadows, Coldplay. Coldplay has many many songs that I really like, especially Viva la Vida (duh), Lovers in Japan, and Fix You. I also like R.E.M. though, Find the River is my favorite song of all time with Nightswimming and Try Not To Breathe closely behind. So yeah, R.E.M. and Coldplay FTW!

thfcJack
thfcJack
64 posts
Nomad

^ I love R.E.M.

Spoon- "Sister Jack"

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I don't have anything on but People Like Us by Kelly Clarkson is going through my head.

Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

Hands Like Houses

I usually keep this playlist on shuffle and whatever comes up, but in particular I've been listening to this one tonight.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

I recently just discovered this awesome song by Bastille.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I'm about to listen to the album Vulgar by Dir en Grey

clhkph
clhkph
121 posts
Blacksmith

I was just listening to various anime openings. The most recent was Lucky Star's OP.

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Rush of Blood to the Head, Coldplay. The reader will probably despise this song, but I like it.

DidactUnbound
DidactUnbound
370 posts
Nomad

Right now? Shingo Nakamura~Crystallum, and next is Mimi Page and Shotgun Radio~A Bad Place(Minnesota Remix)

Showing 1-15 of 7306