Forums

ForumsPopular Media

Right now I'm listening to...

Posted Jul 6, '13 at 1:59pm

thfcJack

thfcJack

111 posts

Ok, in this thread you simply post whatever bands, songs, or playlists you've been listening to recently. I don't believe this is a duplicate thread but I'm sorry if it is. One rule though- don't be a music snob/ elitist. A bit of debate is fine, but don't bully anyone out of the thread. If we're all respectful and open-minded, this is a great way to share music and maybe try something new.

The past few days I've been listening to a few songs by Wintersleep: "Nothing is Anything (Without You)" , "Weighty Ghost", and "Laser Beams." Aside from those, I haven't had much of a craving for anything in particular in the past few days and I've been using shuffle on my iPod.

Posted Jul 6, '13 at 8:25pm

Maverick4

Maverick4

3,707 posts

On Pandora:

-Breaking Benjamin Radio
-Drowning Pool Radio
-Evanescence Radio
-KoRn Radio
-Papa Roach Radio
-Paramore Radio
-Three Days Grace Radio

I also recently purchased Random Access Memories by Daftpunk and Vampires in the City by Vampire Weekend, so I've been listening to those as well.

Posted Jul 6, '13 at 8:44pm

rayoflight3

rayoflight3

435 posts

The past few days, almost exclusively "1Train" by A$AP Rocky and "Brainy" by The National.

My tastes are more varied though.

Posted Jul 6, '13 at 10:16pm

Bladerunner679

Bladerunner679

1,343 posts

the entire parallax II album by between the buried and me.

-Blade

Posted Jul 7, '13 at 4:24am

partydevil

partydevil

5,094 posts

i recently learned this new girl. she has really a great taste for music that i hadn't listen to for ages.
it's mostly ambiant music. a dreamworld of it's own.... i will look for some names. to link to later =)

Posted Jul 7, '13 at 6:21am

PsychoXD

PsychoXD

137 posts

I have over 5000 records in my computer, so i turn shuffle.
I love listening to post-hardcore music. ;)

Posted Jul 9, '13 at 10:23am

OperationNilo

OperationNilo

2,044 posts

White Shadows, Coldplay. Coldplay has many many songs that I really like, especially Viva la Vida (duh), Lovers in Japan, and Fix You. I also like R.E.M. though, Find the River is my favorite song of all time with Nightswimming and Try Not To Breathe closely behind. So yeah, R.E.M. and Coldplay FTW!

Posted Jul 11, '13 at 9:34pm

thfcJack

thfcJack

111 posts

^ I love R.E.M.

Spoon- "Sister Jack"

Posted Jul 11, '13 at 11:45pm

MoonFairy

MoonFairy

3,221 posts

Posted Jul 13, '13 at 10:02pm

daleks

daleks

3,209 posts

I don't have anything on but People Like Us by Kelly Clarkson is going through my head.

Reply to Right now I'm listening to...

You must be logged in to post a reply!