Forums

ForumsPopular Media

Right now I'm listening to...

Posted Apr 4, '14 at 3:38pm

daleks

daleks

3,259 posts

So I finally stopped, at least for a bit, listening to Let It Go.

Right now I am listening to Carrie Underwood - There's a Place For Us

Posted Apr 4, '14 at 5:32pm

09philj

09philj

1,168 posts

Johnny Cash - 'Aint no Grave

Posted Apr 4, '14 at 6:12pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,565 posts

Still no signs from "entering the studio"... they first said late sep/oct 2013... then jan 2014 (hopefully...^^) which was pushed to march/april 2014... well, ok, its early april, but my feelings... may - aug touring north america and europe... i fear of a 2014 release... which band? well:

Slayer - Mandatory Suicide

Posted Apr 4, '14 at 7:12pm

ShinobiTatsu

ShinobiTatsu

12 posts

I love Slayer!!!

Rage Against the Machine - Calm like a Bomb

Posted Apr 4, '14 at 8:30pm

stinkyjim

stinkyjim

464 posts

Cattle Decapitation, their newest album.

I'm only listening to them because I'm tracing back the history of my favorite band Abominable Putridity. The lead vocalist is the same singer in Pathology, which was created by the drummer of Cattle Decapitation, who was originally the drummer for The Locust.

The Locust is one of the only bands I would consider "NoiseCore". Horrible, but mostly because it's ALL punk.
Cattle Decapitation is slightly better, in the fact that they aren't pure noise. It is Deathgrind (Meaning that it has already been determined to be pure ****, and any other "grind" band). I don't recommend either of those bands, obviously.
Pathology is a slamming Death Metal band with very slight "grind" influences that are very unnoticeable. By far the heaviest and most innovating band I have ever heard, and I would recommend anyone to listen to them.
Abominable Putridity is the newest band that comes from the same singer, and is pure slamming Death Metal. Nothing but raging and unrelenting heavy metal riffs, no breakdowns, etc.. Best band I ever heard, simply because they decided not to take ANY influence from the "core" or "grind" genres.

Posted Apr 4, '14 at 10:46pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

4,052 posts

Wild Wild West - Will Smith

Posted Apr 5, '14 at 6:03am

CherryCoke360

CherryCoke360

415 posts

White stripes - Ball and biscuit

Posted Apr 5, '14 at 8:41am

UnleashedUponMankind