ForumsPopular MediaRight now I'm listening to...

7307 1652868
thfcJack
thfcJack
64 posts
Nomad

Ok, in this thread you simply post whatever bands, songs, or playlists you've been listening to recently. I don't believe this is a duplicate thread but I'm sorry if it is. One rule though- don't be a music snob/ elitist. A bit of debate is fine, but don't bully anyone out of the thread. If we're all respectful and open-minded, this is a great way to share music and maybe try something new.

The past few days I've been listening to a few songs by Wintersleep: "Nothing is Anything (Without You)" , "Weighty Ghost", and "Laser Beams." Aside from those, I haven't had much of a craving for anything in particular in the past few days and I've been using shuffle on my iPod.

• 7,307 Replies
MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Now this is unique...

Jackyl - The Lumberjack

That chainsaw solo... ^^

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

The Lumberjack

Hmmm... I trust we'll all be familiar with Monty Python's Lumberjack Song?
Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

I'm blue (Da boo dee)

First time I heard it. Pretty good for a meaning less song!

~~Black~~

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Death Should Not Have Taken Thee! - Wonderful Opportunity
This song isn't as depressing as the title suggests. It's insanely catchy and about the exciting video game of medieval life, sort of? ^^"

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

First time I heard it. Pretty good for a meaning less song!

lol that song used to be all the rage back in the 90s I think it was.
MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Iggy Pop, The Passenger. (Clicking on from the What Did I Just Watch? thread. & ps Finally installed the new set of speakers I got me for me birthday, hurray. That's quite the revolution after some um twenty years of 'uting to dodgy crackles. This thing can actually do sound! \\o/ )

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

Peter, Bjorn & John ~ Young Folks

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Eminem ~ Without Me (music video)

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Guess Who - American Woman

I've been hearing this song my whole life, but I didn't realize that it lacked drums until just a few years ago. Also, while the radio version just fades out, the version I downloaded stops at the "real" end of the song, which is far more interesting than the fadeout.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

that it lacked drums

? There's a clearly audible and visible drum kit on there, being played. Isn't there, or am I missing an obvious joke? :/

Dub Syndicate, Walking on the Edge. Reminding me of Creation Rebel & New Age Steppers' Eugenic Device.
09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Johnny Borrel Afterlife by Future of the Left. They are my favourite band of all time. Ever.

Fiends
Fiends
114 posts
Peasant

One + One - No Pressure (deadmau5 remix)

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

Del Amitri ~ Roll To Me

Fiends
Fiends
114 posts
Peasant

Skrewdriver - Pulling on the Boots

Showing 421-435 of 7307