ForumsPopular MediaRight now I'm listening to...

7307 1652776
thfcJack
thfcJack
64 posts
Nomad

Ok, in this thread you simply post whatever bands, songs, or playlists you've been listening to recently. I don't believe this is a duplicate thread but I'm sorry if it is. One rule though- don't be a music snob/ elitist. A bit of debate is fine, but don't bully anyone out of the thread. If we're all respectful and open-minded, this is a great way to share music and maybe try something new.

The past few days I've been listening to a few songs by Wintersleep: "Nothing is Anything (Without You)" , "Weighty Ghost", and "Laser Beams." Aside from those, I haven't had much of a craving for anything in particular in the past few days and I've been using shuffle on my iPod.

• 7,307 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Hurt bu Nine Inch Nails

I heard this version first, and although I love the cover by Cash, it is my favourite.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Hurt

+1, You did beat me to it

Bob Marley, Crazy Baldhead.
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Apparently Leona Lewis did a cover of Hurt as well. I'll have to listen to hear if it lives up the other two, but I don't no how it could.

Right now, I'm listening to Camouflage by Shabütie. I love how raw it is. The off beat harmonies and the schizophrenic vocals just do it for me in every way.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Firestarter by The Prodigy

Because it's awesome. Also, most (if not all) of an episode of the Venture Bros. was influenced and based off of the music video.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester
Nurvana
Nurvana
2,523 posts
Farmer

Tomorrow Hill. Don't ask, just appreciate.

For those of you who played Smooth Moves, you're welcome.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Kiss Me, Six Pence None The Richer, if anyone remembers them.

Night_Watchman
Night_Watchman
5 posts
Nomad

Busta Rhymes - "Break Ya Neck"

stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

The Gears - Dethklok

Some great comedic Death Metal. I don't listen to them often, the songs are usually over-produced. Can definitely hear the mainstream influences, especially the guitars.

NontroppO
NontroppO
366 posts
Nomad
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

The whole Rucka Rucka Ali collection

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

One of my favorite songs ever, On The Loose by Saga.

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

I'm listening to Evanescence - Fallen, even though I don't really like Evanescence.

Showing 211-225 of 7307