ForumsPopular MediaRight now I'm listening to...

7307 1654449
thfcJack
thfcJack
64 posts
Nomad

Ok, in this thread you simply post whatever bands, songs, or playlists you've been listening to recently. I don't believe this is a duplicate thread but I'm sorry if it is. One rule though- don't be a music snob/ elitist. A bit of debate is fine, but don't bully anyone out of the thread. If we're all respectful and open-minded, this is a great way to share music and maybe try something new.

The past few days I've been listening to a few songs by Wintersleep: "Nothing is Anything (Without You)" , "Weighty Ghost", and "Laser Beams." Aside from those, I haven't had much of a craving for anything in particular in the past few days and I've been using shuffle on my iPod.

• 7,307 Replies
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit.

I'm so glad my parents showed me Nirvana when I was a kid. They have to be my most favorite band ever, despite the Maine being my favorite band at the moment.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

@kegaumongo It was the first song that came to mind when finding out my misfortune with the wifi... heh...

Now I'm listening to my first ever introduction to this band. It was past midnight, I was hanging on my couch, mindlessly zapping tv channels, when suddenly... I struck the MTV channel and within 10 seconds they pitched in this song! I was sold instantly!!!

30 Seconds to Mars - The Kill

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

My Chemical Romance - Cancer

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

@UnleashedUponMankind: ha, ha, not my type of music, definitely. But I listened to the whole song, which is surprising.

Alanis Morissette - Not as we

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Gary Jules - Mad World.

Personally, I like his version better.

http://www.kindredirminsul.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Tangled-Flynn-Rider-swords.jpg

ReZisty
ReZisty
31 posts
Shepherd

The Wombats - Emoticons

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Hozier - Take Me to Church

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Nirvana - Lithium

ChapZ
ChapZ
2,136 posts
Duke

We Came As Romans - Just Keep Breathing

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

System of a Down - Aereals

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Nirvana - Drain You

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Nirvana - Polly

Wants a cracker. I think I should get off her first. I think she wants some water. To put out the blow torch.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

It's a new day, the sun is shining... you get out of bed and look in your t-shirt drawer to pick a fresh one for the day. You choose the Megadeth - Peace Sells one and after washing up, you go downstairs, put on some music and the first thing that plays on your player is this...

Megadeth - Peace Sells

LoL-Wut?! (oO) Talk about a coincidence!!! Haha

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

The Maine - 24 Floors

"You don't want to die tonight, take one more breathe to clear your mind, this moments relevant, bitter-sweet and delicate, tomorrow may not come again, tonight is all we have."

Showing 3811-3825 of 7307