ForumsPopular MediaRight now I'm listening to...

7307 1656798
thfcJack
thfcJack
64 posts
Nomad

Ok, in this thread you simply post whatever bands, songs, or playlists you've been listening to recently. I don't believe this is a duplicate thread but I'm sorry if it is. One rule though- don't be a music snob/ elitist. A bit of debate is fine, but don't bully anyone out of the thread. If we're all respectful and open-minded, this is a great way to share music and maybe try something new.

The past few days I've been listening to a few songs by Wintersleep: "Nothing is Anything (Without You)" , "Weighty Ghost", and "Laser Beams." Aside from those, I haven't had much of a craving for anything in particular in the past few days and I've been using shuffle on my iPod.

• 7,307 Replies
09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Wonderwall by Oasis

"Because maybe/you're gonna be the one that saves me/and after all/you're my wonderwaaaaaaaaaaaall"

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

I yet have to see the day that you won't post at least one Bolt Thrower song @UnleashedUponMankind! =P

Mine's currently playing: Good Charlotte - I Don't Wanna Be In Love (Dance Floor Anthem)

Everybody! *bops head* =D

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

She's Electric by Oasis

PauseBreak
PauseBreak
317 posts
Templar

Yellow - Coldplay

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Right now, I'm listening to the Crisis Core version of One Winged Angel. It makes everything more awesome.

jeff2241
jeff2241
120 posts
Nomad

owl city - fireflies

jeff2241
jeff2241
120 posts
Nomad

ellie goulding - lights

tangentHyperplane
tangentHyperplane
90 posts
Nomad

Franz Ferdinand's "You Could Have It So Much Better" album
Don't think I like it as much as their self-named album but it's pretty good. Kind of mellow by comparison.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

Thrall need to break shtuff!! (@@)

Limp Bizkit - Break Stuff

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

The Offspring - You're Gonna Go Far, Kid.

This isn't the type of music I tend to listen, but I actually like it. I'm also not normally one to like songs with even slightly explicit lyrics, but this, and I can't decide are my two exceptions.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

As long as the music is fun to listen to, without the explicit lyrics being annoying all the time, it is fine by me! =)

We are... we are... the Youth of the Nation! - P.O.D.

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Fancy by Iggy Azalea

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

Judas Priest - Painkiller

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

think we all have some "special" songs in our quivers...^^

I see your point. That song and I Can't Decide fall under that for me.
Now, if I put what ever song is currently playing on my playlist you'd be inundated with MLP stuff (Which makes me thing that YouTube knows I like FiW) , so...
Trouble - From the movie Music Man. I like both the movie and the song.
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

Old skool seems to be the vibe for me right now... ^^

Iron Maiden - Aces High

Showing 1081-1095 of 7307