ForumsForum GamesThe Village Mystery (RPG)

118 24839
letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

Story and Point of the game

You were young when you were taken from your people and dumped in the forest along with your pet ___________. You also find meager supplies of food and water that will last you at least a week. You also have your knife and sheath which you used to hunt back with your tribe. The point of this game is to stay alive while trying to find out information on your tribe. Please make sure to post your updated character sheet every post.

Character sheet:

Name: (random)
Pet: (A normal house pet, dog, cat, snake, parrot, NO FISH)
Description: (what your character is like)
Supplies: (leave blank)
Hunger: 100/100
Thirst: 100/100
Craft: (Leave blank)

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS IF SOMETHING IS NOT CLEAR

• 118 Replies
helper08
helper08
182 posts
Peasant

Name: Light
Pet: Tree Kangaroo (it's real, and so cute! XD
Description: Light is a a quiet guy. He sits alone in a crowd of people and stays in the shadows...away from others. You could call him a goth...but he's not.Light is the type of person used see sitting on the side during a party away from the rest with a hood up. Or the guy who never raises his hand when a questions asked. Then he get's called on for not raising his hand. Usually when this happens the class will remain silent as Light doesn't answer. The teacher then calls on somebody else. Light isn't an idiot although many think so. He's a good strategist although rarely speaks his mind.People think he's cold and cares about nothing. But he hides his true emotions which is caring and...nice. (curse the word a teacher of mine thinks of it as a swear, it's not descriptive enough blargh) Light is calm and quiet, meaning he almost never gets mad, smiles, or laughs. He rarely talks and even when he does it;s to throw out a sarcastic comment.
Light has dark long, straight black hair that at it's longest reaches just below chin level. Light also has proportional ears although it's hard to see from the hair. Light has a stormy gaze and bright blue eyes that sometimes seem to glow in the dark although it doesn't... Light's bangs do sometimes cover his eyes although it never obscures his vision somehow. He has a pretty proportional face although you'll always find him with small imperfections like a scratch or bruise. Light isn't the bulkiest of people. He's quite slim, but he isn't weak. He usually wears something ranging from a sweater to a windbreaker over his regular shirt which is usually long sleeved as well. Jeans to match his sweater or windbreaker as well. Light is pale due to him not exposing himself much. He also spends most of the time indoors anyways. He stands at about 5' 7". He has a slightly longer lower body than most people do, (although it's not extremely long) and it's quite easy to notice.
Supplies:
Craft:

(hehe long skeles!)

HempandHash
HempandHash
529 posts
Nomad

Name: Eugene
Pet: Huxley (ferret)
Description: Eugene has gaunt and pale features with scraggly long, brown hair and a curled mustache. His accent is thick Ukrainian and his ferret rides on his shoulders from place to place.
Supplies:
Food:
1 week worth of bananas
1 week worth of crackers
10 ripe mangoes
Drinks:
1 week worth of water
Materials:
2 bear skins
Weapons:
Knife and Sheath
Hunger: 95/100
Thirst: 95/100
Craft:
Campfire: five wood
Days Alive:0

I'll explore the forest in search of more food and water seeing as I have not much else to do.

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

@helper08

sorry about this but

1: Can you change your animal to a normal pet and you can get the tree kangaroo later on.

2: Make you description a tad bit shorter please. Sort of like all the others.

@HempandHash

Description: Eugene has gaunt and pale features with scraggly long, brown hair and a curled mustache. His accent is thick Ukrainian and his ferret rides on his shoulders from place to place.
Supplies:
Food:
1 week worth of bananas
1 week worth of crackers
10 ripe mangoes
Drinks:
1 week worth of water
Materials:
2 bear skins
Weapons:
Knife and Sheath
Craft:

You find a small stream nearby your cave.

HempandHash
HempandHash
529 posts
Nomad

Supplies:
Food:
1 week worth of bananas
1 week worth of crackers
10 ripe mangoes
Drinks:
1 week worth of water
Materials:
2 bear skins
Weapons:
Knife and Sheath
Craft:

After sit for minute making sure to get myself and my ferret a drink before following the river downstream.

helper08
helper08
182 posts
Peasant

(
1. Fine...don't see how it isn't normal though, a well trained German Shepherd
2. I don't see what's wrong with long descriptions either...

Description: Dark haired, and bright blue eyed. 5'7". Slightly longer lower body. Quiet, kind, doesn't usually speak his mind.)

HempandHash
HempandHash
529 posts
Nomad

the original description was more like a biography

helper08
helper08
182 posts
Peasant

(I would've had it MUCH longer if it was a biography. I don't see where you got that idea because it looks nothing like one.)

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

@HempandHash

Supplies:
Food:
1 week worth of bananas
1 week worth of crackers
10 ripe mangoes
Drinks:
1 week worth of water
Materials:
2 bear skins
Weapons:
Knife and Sheath
Hunger: 90/100
Craft:

You find the stream stops at what looks like a good fishing pond. Problem is you don't know how to make one yet.

Thirst to 100 and hunger down to 90

@helper08

Pet: Well trained German Shepard
Description: Dark haired, and bright blue eyed. 5'7". Slightly longer lower body. Quiet, kind, doesn't usually speak his mind.

Supplies:
Food:
1 week worth of bananas
1 week worth of crackers
Drinks:
1 week worth of water
Materials:
None
Weapons:
Knife and Sheath
Craft:

You wake up and find yourself in a forest! You have no clue where you are but you know one thing... You have to stay alive. What do you do?

Use your Supplies wisely and also check your craft once in a while to see if you can build something new.

helper08
helper08
182 posts
Peasant

Description: Dark haired, and bright blue eyed. 5'7". Slightly longer lower body. Quiet, kind, doesn't usually speak his mind.

Supplies:
Food:
1 week worth of bananas
1 week worth of crackers
Drinks:
1 week worth of water
Materials:
None
Weapons:
Knife and Sheath
Craft:

I stood up, my mind fuzzy from the sleep. I couldn't remember what had happened. I looked around and I was in a forest. Where i- I was cut off when something suddenly jumped on me. My German Shepherd, Fang. (I couldn't think of anything XD) He suddenly started licking me as I stared into his relieved eyes. After allowing him to have his fun for a little longer I yelled, "Heel boy!" Fang got off of me and sat beside me as I got up and brushed myself off. I looked around, then looked at what I had. A knife and it's sheath, with nothing special about it. And a weeks worth of bananas crackers and water. I put everything back as I sighed at how little I had. I didn't know how to make anything either. I kept the knife in hand though. Searching for any enemies or bears or wolves. I didn't see any although I was wary. I headed off, a short small grotto. Maybe some etchings on the wall can tell me something, I thought and headed off towards the East, leaving a marking on a large tree I passed nearby the area I woke up so I could find it later.

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

Supplies:
Food:
1 week worth of bananas
1 week worth of crackers
Drinks:
1 week worth of water
Materials:
None
Weapons:
Knife and Sheath
Craft:

After a while of traveling you come to a small stream. You mumble to yourself at least I got some recourses. Your dog must have agreed because he went right to the lake and started to drink. You decide you don't need water yet and you don't have anything to carry it so what do you do?

You might want to use your craft and see what you can make.

helper08
helper08
182 posts
Peasant

(don't I have a weeks worth of water? And how do I 'use my craft'?)

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name: Storm
Pet: Balto(dog)
Description: Storm is of average weight and height. She has amber eyes, white hair, and slightly tanned skin. Storm likes to keep her hair short. She also likes to dress like a tomboy.
Supplies:
Food:
1 week worth of bananas
1 week worth of crackers
Drinks:
1 week worth of water
Materials:
2 bear skins
1 hay
Weapons:
Knife and Sheath
Craft:

I'm satisfied with my shelter and my water source. I will still explore for the rest of the day though cause I want to know what is in this forest for me and Balto to live off of and I need to find some meat for Balto.

HempandHash
HempandHash
529 posts
Nomad

Supplies:
Food:
1 week worth of bananas
1 week worth of crackers
10 ripe mangoes
Drinks:
1 week worth of water
Materials:
2 bear skins
Weapons:
Knife and Sheath
Hunger: 90/100
Craft:

Knowing that the tasty fish are just out of reach is maddening. I start yelling wildly at my surroundings, "Holy **** man! My incompetence is going to get us killed soon! I curse these fish!" I commit the spot to memory and head back to the cave for some mangoes on crackers.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Name: Moon
Age: unknown because fairy's don't age as fast as humans. Looks about 17.
Pet: Husky
Description: A fairy from the Moon. Average height but somehow shorter than most people. Chin-length white, curly hair. Eyes change color based on moon. Jeans and a tee, always
Supplies:
Food:
1 week worth of bananas
1 week worth of crackers
Drinks:
1 week worth of water
Materials:
None
Weapons:
Knife and Sheath
Craft:

I eat a banana or two and skip the hollowed tree. I keep exploring around in hopes of finding people

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

@helper08

that is a good point, you do! LOL

Well to use your craft first you go to your craft.
(Image of your craft)
Then you see what materials you need. In this case it is five wood. Then you would go get five would and you would be able to create a campfire. Every time you build something new from you craft you will get updates on what you can build next.

Craft:

@StormDragon

Name: Storm
Pet: Balto(dog)
Description: Storm is of average weight and height. She has amber eyes, white hair, and slightly tanned skin. Storm likes to keep her hair short. She also likes to dress like a tomboy.
Supplies:
Food:
1 week worth of bananas
1 week worth of crackers
Drinks:
1 week worth of water
Materials:
2 bear skins
1 hay
Weapons:
Knife and Sheath
Craft:

You decide to look for the meat first because your dog is moaning because he is so hungry. Pretty soon you find the path of a middle aged boar. What do you do next?

@HempandHash

Supplies:
Food:
1 week worth of bananas
6 days worth of crackers
8 ripe mangoes
Drinks:
1 week worth of water
Materials:
2 bear skins
Weapons:
Knife and Sheath
Craft:

You get them out and eat 1 days worth of each to fill yourself.

Your hunger is up to 100
You now have eight mangoes and 6 days worth of crackers

@MoonFairy

Name: Moon
Age: unknown because fairy's don't age as fast as humans. Looks about 17.
Pet: Husky
Description: A fairy from the Moon. Average height but somehow shorter than most people. Chin-length white, curly hair. Eyes change color based on moon. Jeans and a tee, always
Supplies:
Food:
1 week worth of bananas
1 week worth of crackers
Drinks:
1 week worth of water
Materials:
None
Weapons:
Knife and Sheath
Craft:

You have no room for food so you spit them out but you walk past the hollowed tree.

Showing 31-45 of 118