Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Secret Communications of the Mods

Posted Jul 7, '13 at 3:26pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

Ah, but does it need atoning? Perhaps it's a parabole more construed than one may think. Perhaps the fragility of minds has extended and poisoned those who have been unsuspecting. Perhaps indeed.

Posted Jul 7, '13 at 3:28pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

Wait. I get what's going on. Ignore me haha.

Posted Jul 7, '13 at 3:32pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,713 posts

Try to twist words in a sentence!
Completely new meaning!

Nah that isn't it. Kega's paragraph is longer than Gantic's

Posted Jul 7, '13 at 3:37pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

9,253 posts

Elongate now; all attitudes thenceforth went my eddies, donning on otters, burqas, and Adonis, realizing erratic assumptions attending maids' undersides' additions.

Posted Jul 7, '13 at 3:52pm

Gantic

Gantic

9,776 posts

This bothers me somewhat. Boards try debunking pretense, but problems show you portent is oft forgotten. There is no chance with us.

Posted Jul 7, '13 at 4:04pm

jeol

jeol

3,987 posts

The old man frowned upon the dusty village, for naught was it but a ghost town - unsensical tunes lost in the foreshadowing of the porpoises, and the tortoises frightfully mingled with the behemoths. Tired-eyed, the river broke over the rocky shore and slipped down the mountain. Yet, that is not where the sea goes - many ethereal moons away rest the beach of algae itself. Many a duck tried to disguise the beach with the thought, "omnipotence." Yet, no beast in the sea was, for the sky was black with stars.

But there was no dam of tortoise that could prevent the water from spilling down that mountain.

Posted Jul 7, '13 at 11:21pm

daleks

daleks

3,656 posts

Aghast the peanuts stood, imploring the stage's rampage to be terminated. Befallen of the monster, the peanuts were dipped in the butter of their own inadiquiticy. Rage stewed the two together until a meal was formed.

If anyone gets this I will be shocked.

Posted Jul 8, '13 at 9:44am

Moegreche

Moegreche

3,069 posts

Swimming sharks' tastebuds stop. Swallowing Kantian esoteric stigmas shall tape a stone along a tangled island. I stood wondering and wept again. I can't know - stop with a scream?

Posted Jul 8, '13 at 11:01am

Gantic

Gantic

9,776 posts

With issuing canopies, tinkering adoration will stop imitation. Banisters dyed absurdly red still ponder foundries. Putting trusses structurally create a tenuous partial ottoman.

Posted Jul 8, '13 at 11:14am

OperationNilo

OperationNilo

4,065 posts

What a peculiar thread.

Reply to Secret Communications of the Mods

You must be logged in to post a reply!