Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Secret Communications of the Mods

Posted Jul 8, '13 at 12:47pm

Gantic

Gantic

7,209 posts

Should coldness swell its porous advertisements, would wishing ethers stumble shortly to bundles against shuttles?

Posted Jul 8, '13 at 12:56pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

I shouldn't have expected confirmation. xD

Embittered

"Embittered" means to cause resentfulness or make someone resentful.

hypertrophies

Means to enlarge.

Embittered balderdash hypertrophies abnormal response

I think this means "Resentful-insinuating garbage creates difference in response". I think it means something bad yielded something unexpected. I'm not very sure.

Twilight beckons, as the mould subsumes all edifice

"Morning is coming, as the mold consumes the building". Some elaborate metaphor. I don't know what this is all about.

Oddly, broken copper appendages may thin lichen and attenuate.

"Strangely, broken copper bandages may lessen." I don't know about this either.

Skipping Gantic's last post for now.

Posted Jul 8, '13 at 12:59pm

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,846 posts

I agree. More noises disappear, aquatic mushrooms melt usually. Attention! Birds move instead.

Posted Jul 8, '13 at 1:00pm

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

Accountability thwarts lesser eccentric akinesia. Attentive rhomboid feet imminently rouse adjudication. Effort total projects mutual ameliorisation!

Posted Jul 8, '13 at 1:06pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

Should coldness swell its porous advertisements

"Should [hate, displeasure, disliking] rise and be attractive". The translation may be a little rough, but I think Gantic's making a suggestion to the other mods to change course.

would wishing ethers

"Would [hopeful, reminding] ashes". I think this is referring to the accident of a past post, and a reminder to do something different.

tumble shortly to bundles against shuttles?

"Fall quickly around shuttles". This kind of backs the idea that it's a recommendation for change of course. The mods may be leaving their "ashes" (or mistake) utilizing "shuttles" (or a different course).

I agree.

This would answer the call to change course. But I don't know if I'm right.

More noises disappear, aquatic mushrooms melt usually.

"When things slow down in the main area, everything else slows down as well". I think it means when you change course, everything changes...?

Attention! Birds move instead.

"Look out! [Something else happened, there's something bad]." Not sure about this one.

Posted Jul 8, '13 at 1:11pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,676 posts

I've figured it out.

There are 9 users participating right now in this thread, and only 5 mods. 9-5=4...which is also what page this thread reached, backing up this assertion.

There is, however, only 1 of this thread. 4-1=3.
Half Life 3 confirmed.
New Mod confirmed.
New Admin confirmed.

Posted Jul 8, '13 at 1:13pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

Accountability thwarts lesser eccentric akinesia

"[Accountability, responsibility] stops smaller, odd problems". So accountability fixes or avoids smaller problems.

Attentive rhomboid feet imminently rouse adjudication.

"Attentive rhombus-like [feet, people, children, me] imminently create a judgement". This would back the change course idea, but I think it's too loose to say so. It might be referring to something else entirely. What's the judgement? What possesses the feet?

Effort total projects mutual ameliorisation!

"Work the project to make it better for all". I think the "project" might be the WoM, or it might be this. So the mods are working towards something to make something better.

Posted Jul 8, '13 at 1:14pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

LOL pang I appreciate the help.

Posted Jul 8, '13 at 1:33pm

Maverick4

Maverick4

3,707 posts

I think you're wrong Sal. I think each post translates as "I'M A MOD GIVE ME MORE ATTENTION!!!"

Which is why you all disgust me.

Posted Jul 8, '13 at 1:58pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

I think you're wrong Sal. I think each post translates as "I'M A MOD GIVE ME MORE ATTENTION!!!"

Which is why you all disgust me.

Have a snickers.

Reply to Secret Communications of the Mods

You must be logged in to post a reply!