Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Secret Communications of the Mods

Posted Jul 10, '13 at 12:25pm

Kasic

Kasic

5,572 posts

Can you guys please tell me what this is all about, or at least provide some hint so I can crack the code? This is too hard...

Try using a thesaurus.

Posted Jul 10, '13 at 12:26pm

Gantic

Gantic

7,200 posts

Can you guys please tell me what this is all about, or at least provide some hint so I can crack the code? This is too hard...

We have provided enough hints stealthily.

Posted Jul 10, '13 at 12:28pm

Kasic

Kasic

5,572 posts

It probably isn't about anything.

No, it is. They're saying things. The conversation is idle, though.

Posted Jul 10, '13 at 1:04pm

daleks

daleks

3,254 posts

Did the bunny communicate to the alien?

Posted Jul 10, '13 at 5:41pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,420 posts

No, it is. They're saying things. The conversation is idle, though.

That's what I mean. They're just talking fancy like. It's not like they are talking in code about the aliens in the basement* or some secret conspiracy

*i totally don't know about those. Don't kill me.

Posted Jul 10, '13 at 7:31pm

TerminatorXM214

TerminatorXM214

236 posts

pickpocket assumes it phony, calling it false. Acrid the taste, ill blessed, sensing in age, heed again Gantic's intimation, it will accord.

Posted Jul 10, '13 at 8:22pm

Gantic

Gantic

7,200 posts

Thesaurus talk? Sheer balderdash!

Has TerminatorXM214 figured a code out? A categorical, unmistakable admission is somewhat immoderate; yet, it lies amongst perplexing esotericism. Aye! Can obscure acknowledgements address secrets effectively? Off-handedly, I agree. The willful ejulation skippingly, blindingly omits intimations to uptake equal treatment assuredly. Still, our overtly awesome expressions gymnastically vault in adjunctive azimuths unhindered.

You're swept within skepticism and confusion, twirling immutably by vague, absolutely screwy assemblages. Undoubtedly, decoys express a stilted style with impenetrable messages. Awed goes one stumped bystander for but a psyched minute and again awestruck, amazed at the impregnated message.

pickpocket assumes it phony, calling it false. Acrid the taste, ill blessed, sensing in age, heed again Gantic's intimation, it will accord.

Yarr! Aye, he 'as.

Posted Jul 10, '13 at 9:33pm

TerminatorXM214

TerminatorXM214

236 posts

But answers, of course, are at turns in a hare's etiquette. Few, albeit lying, will admit to knowledge. It's equally buggy having players nitpick after gym.

Posted Jul 10, '13 at 10:22pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,676 posts

absolutely screwy assemblages

You can say that again...

Posted Jul 10, '13 at 10:29pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,676 posts

It isn't figuring out what y'all are saying that is difficult..not at all

It's trying to get past the nonsensical sentences/phrases.

Reply to Secret Communications of the Mods

You must be logged in to post a reply!